3.9, Physical Lacerate Juggernaut Build, All Endgame Build Guide

Added Baran the crusader tier 14 video
THIS BUILD IS SUPER LIT THANK U VERY MUCH KEEP UPDATING I AM TRYING TO KEEP UP :D
Currently playing this build in Metamorph league and it is going extremely well. I'm breezing through the story easily with self found gear other than weapons. I've constantly been 2-4 levels under the area level and had no problems. Currently in Blood Aqueducts with only one legitimate death because I wasn't paying attention and a metamorph did insane damage.

The unique leveling weapons are extremely cheap - 2x Lakishu's for 2 vaal total, 2x Prismatic for 2 vaal total, Scaeva's look to be around 1 alc each so they are very easily acquired in trade league. If you want a great tanky league starter give this a shot. Unless it gets the nerf bat I will most likely league start this again myself. Thanks for the build - Cheers!
Tier 15 Boss Al-Hezmin The Hunter Video added
loving the build so far been upgrading everytime i have some currency , curently i think i have grabbed a good amount of gear so far , question though Anointing Enchantments which one would you recommend.
"
realVIP wrote:
loving the build so far been upgrading everytime i have some currency , curently i think i have grabbed a good amount of gear so far , question though Anointing Enchantments which one would you recommend.

I took Master Of Force

Sham
Hey there! Thanks for the build writeup
Looking to do this build and had one question - is Lacerate replaceable with any other skill gems? (Like Bflurry). Came back to Poe this league and looking to explore more melee builds. this one seems super solid but was wondering if there are any downsides for switching gems out?
"
Doomshamino wrote:
"
realVIP wrote:

I took Master Of Force

Sham

apreciate the reply , btw any new updates on the build?
"
Kilogram8 wrote:
Hey there! Thanks for the build writeup
Looking to do this build and had one question - is Lacerate replaceable with any other skill gems? (Like Bflurry). Came back to Poe this league and looking to explore more melee builds. this one seems super solid but was wondering if there are any downsides for switching gems out?

no clue
"
realVIP wrote:
"
Doomshamino wrote:
"
realVIP wrote:

I took Master Of Force

Sham

apreciate the reply , btw any new updates on the build?

Yes i changed some stuff,

- More hp on tree for higher awakening from level 5
- I use herald of ash for clearing, goes al lot faster.
- I did a trick with Precision aura, its just a amount of mana.
So i just linked it with bloodmagic on offand, nice dps boost.
- I removed immortal call for molten shell, i want to keep the whole time endurance charges up.
- And i bought this chest

Sham

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info