The Illusionist Cyclone and the Illusionist Aura Effect

ILLUMINATI

CONFIRMED
Meh.
Those are some spicy mtx, Take my wallet take it!

...Ill take 10!
This world is an illusion Exile..
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
Can I buy it with my illusion wallet lul
Just want to confirm is there anything wrong with the display in the last part of big cyclone effect demo? It looks like when the AoE become bigger, all the inner special effect is gone and only left the edge side blue line. If that is how the MTX turns out o be, I should say the 15 points Blue cyclone MTX is much better.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh yes just i need another cornea in party
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
leniusxue wrote:
Just want to confirm is there anything wrong with the display in the last part of big cyclone effect demo? It looks like when the AoE become bigger, all the inner special effect is gone and only left the edge side blue line. If that is how the MTX turns out o be, I should say the 15 points Blue cyclone MTX is much better.

Agree. The look of the illusionist cyclone effect is rather bad the larger the AOE radius is. It looks like most of the effect disappears as radius gets larger.

Illusion perhaps?
Cyclone at 42%

Enjoy the EMTx for the next 10 weeks, after that cyclone is getting the Explosive Arrow treatment, never to be seen again.
Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked
dark cyclone is still the best
IGN: FluffyMetamorph

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info