Community Showcase and More ExileCon VIP Tickets Coming Soon

Spoiler
"
Jerle wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Such a bad time to do this like there's so many bugs that need to be addressed before you know I wanna see this ticket / showcase picture stuff.

Address that first before you make an announcement.

Considering the number of patches we've had since launch (6), you really think they're just ignoring issues just cos they put up this news post. Pretty sure none of the programming team were involved in making this post, and that none of the community management team are or even can be involved in fixing bugs.
"
Jerle wrote:

We know they may be working hard on fixing bugs and it is of course different teams doing all these things but the optics of it doesn’t look good for the tryhard players who really care that the game performs reasonably. If I were to offer a suggestion, it would be that Bex could possible acknowledge there is still a lot of polishing to do to preface today’s community showcase.

You can always just ignore the community showcase until a time in which you’re ready to consume the information :-)
The more interaction with the community the better... for me at least.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"

PRAISE!

PRAISE!
These are awesome! I really like the remix and the Mjolnir! I want one!!!
"
rajaat9 wrote:

So what, Bex and the rest of the community team should just sit around and do nothing until you think it's proper? [Removed by Support]

I never said that but it's common sense if your game has game breaking bugs etc and the announcement is basically exilecon / pictures that's dandy and nice I like that but you do it after you fix the bugs it's just bad publicity like you're going to have people going oh they care about exilecon / art more than bugs?

Such as myself I honestly think they care about that right now and as much as you like to rebute me I still think that's the case you do it after the fixes.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jun 12, 2019, 12:45:35 AM
Love the art! I love the creativity and skill that exists within this community! Thanks for sharing your craft with the rest of us! That statue makes me want PoE action figures... would be soooo cool! <3 <3 <3
"
鬼殺し wrote:

On-topic: can anyone tell me what the fanart by Conqista is depicting? Cheers. :)

The General Hyrri, one of the later Boss-Encounters. It was also teased in the Announcement or Trailer, but i cant find it right now.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
On-topic: can anyone tell me what the fanart by Conqista is depicting? Cheers. :)

Seems to be an ode to the Mystic Armor Set, albeit they've changed it a fair bit to make it a lot more...racy. Either that, or this chick - https://youtu.be/o5cA2GvES2w?t=64
Last edited by Exile009 on Jun 12, 2019, 12:30:35 AM
"
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Such a bad time to do this like there's so many bugs that need to be addressed before you know I wanna see this ticket / showcase picture stuff.

Please check our news post from yesterday for an update regarding what we're working on. Tomorrow's news will share the patch notes for our update happening later this week. We also posted patch notes yesterday and again today.

I've seen it I understand it's just some of these bugs are game breaking I like art I love the community when you do this type of stuff but when you got game breaking bugs etc that haven't been touched yet and yes I understand your team is working very hard on fixing these issues.

I just don't think it's a proper right now until those are fixed :_;
Proper? Dude, they copy-pasted these pictures from the subreddit and Instagram and whipped up this post in a few minutes. Do you really think GGG is made up of three people with the title 'video game maker' and can only do that one thing? It's called community management, and the person in charge has zero impact on the game itself outside meme'ing about it on Twitter.

Christ almighty.
I'm glad you've started showcasing more 3d, and alternate forms of art! I got nothing against the drawings and such, they look amazing, and I could only dream of having that kinda skill, but stuff like that Mjölner is so cool to see!
"
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"

Please check our news post from yesterday for an update regarding what we're working on. Tomorrow's news will share the patch notes for our update happening later this week. We also posted patch notes yesterday and again today.

I've seen it I understand it's just some of these bugs are game breaking I like art I love the community when you do this type of stuff but when you got game breaking bugs etc that haven't been touched yet and yes I understand your team is working very hard on fixing these issues.

I just don't think it's a proper right now until those are fixed :_;

Do you honestly believe that their whole team works in the coding or QA department? I got news for you, they don´t. Calm that dinosaur butt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info