3.7.0f Hotfix

Please also fix static strike and ancestral call not stacking 3 stack of static strike. This was a HUGEEEEEE indirect nerf to the skill due to the changes to melee being aoe now.

I don't think static strike is OP enough to deserve that level of a nerf.
"
Rydrb wrote:

- flame dash still seems to interrupt itself when you have 3 charges and cast it very quick, resulting in one flame dash out of three cancelled. (cast time is 0.52sec, CD is 1.38sec)

I'm here to confirm that I also have this issue with Flame Dash now. If I have 3 charges it almost always "double-casts" even though I am not holding down the button, as if I had an echoing shrine.

My cast time on Flame Dash is 0.35s and I play on Predictive mode with ~25-40ms ping.
Nice
"
SamArcher wrote:
Please fix Divine Ire beam not firing if you hold down movement.

It's still not fixed? Damn it.
It's unfortunate that people are running into issues that take away from the enjoyment of the game. Thanks for the updates. So far I have been lucky and only read about issues. My favorite game of all time is still blowing me away with all the new stuff you guys keep adding. I can't believe you guys built a game that people can play free with this much content. I get bored easily and after thousands of hours you still keep me wanting to find time to play. Not as much time as I like. I can't speak for others but I'd rather have free content upgrades to the game that come out at the extremely fast pace you guys keep releasing it even if it's not perfect at day 1.
"
Veynom wrote:
It's unfortunate that people are running into issues that take away from the enjoyment of the game. Thanks for the updates. So far I have been lucky and only read about issues. My favorite game of all time is still blowing me away with all the new stuff you guys keep adding. I can't believe you guys built a game that people can play free with this much content. I get bored easily and after thousands of hours you still keep me wanting to find time to play. Not as much time as I like. I can't speak for others but I'd rather have free content upgrades to the game that come out at the extremely fast pace you guys keep releasing it even if it's not perfect at day 1.

Speak for yourself I'd rather them not hotfix the game just to break things that worked fine for 6 years.
After the patch my character will randomly cast twice in a row, even though I only click once. And no, I do not have spell echo socketed ;)

Edit: It only seems to happen while holding down left mouse button and only when there is action on the screen. I can't replicate it in my hideout but it happens constantly if there are monsters on the screen

Edit 2: It seems related to name locking specifically. It only happens when the mouse is over a mob. If I don't hold left mouse button down it doesn't happen and it doesn't happen if the cursor isn't over a mob while I'm holding down left mouse button.
Last edited by Facelid on Jun 12, 2019, 5:45:59 AM
Game is still running terrible today on TX server. Constant freezes if my character goes too quickly on bladestorm, i dont get what I am supposed to do with this.

PLEASE FIX THE INSTABILITY. I've never had this bad of issues on this game. This is ruining the league
Is Infused Channeling still buggy ?
Frostblink still can't be supported by like half the gems it should be able to

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info