3.7.0f Hotfix

Rare mobs sometime are super omg wtf. Just cleaned temple. Killed everybody except one rare flicker swordsman who was completely unkillable.
"
Hendo104 wrote:
What did you guys do? It now crashes in the lower prison act 6 the moment I see a monster! You actually made it worse. No error message, just freezes and crashes to the desktop. Your product is absolute crap this league. So glad I did not buy a supporter pack.

Get your act together. Can't even get a character past lvl 50 because I can't make it out of act 6.

Dude I crash a lot too, but you're just being malicious now. Make a thread in the bugs or tech support section so we keep bringing the issue up.
Malicious? Why cause I actually expect a product to work? Because its day 5-6 now and they still haven't even publicaly said they were working on the exception crash? Do you expect me to kiss their a$$?

Spend alot of money on this game in the last couple years and this is the worst league start I've ever seen.

PS. I've tried to email their so called support and got nothing back as normal.
the issue has been brought up plenty. Maybe GGG should test a little more before rushing out another bug filled league.
"
stevedeveia wrote:
"
Hendo104 wrote:
What did you guys do? It now crashes in the lower prison act 6 the moment I see a monster! You actually made it worse. No error message, just freezes and crashes to the desktop. Your product is absolute crap this league. So glad I did not buy a supporter pack.

Get your act together. Can't even get a character past lvl 50 because I can't make it out of act 6.

Dude I crash a lot too, but you're just being malicious now. Make a thread in the bugs or tech support section so we keep bringing the issue up.

He has a valid point, the fact that he's understandably angry doesn't invalidate that point.

I'm waiting on word about a fix for all these client crashes, and the fact that the known issues thread doesn't contain any mention of these crashes means they're still not paying attention.
Last edited by ObiliskAj on Jun 11, 2019, 8:36:16 PM
Good news for sure!

Is there any news on the Exception: [Present] crash that is going on?

Thanks
I tested the patch a bit and it seems to be fully fixed when moving then casting a skill like flame dash or blink/mirror arrow. (that could be interrupted before)

However:
- flame dash still seems to interrupt itself when you have 3 charges and cast it very quick, resulting in one flame dash out of three cancelled. (cast time is 0.52sec, CD is 1.38sec)
- when casting blink/mirror arrow and moving immediately after it still cancels the skill. (APS is above 2, Attack time is 0.49sec, CD is 1.76sec)

But it's definitely playable now :)
"
ObiliskAj wrote:
"
stevedeveia wrote:
"
Hendo104 wrote:

He has a valid point, the fact that he's understandably angry doesn't invalidate that point.

I'm waiting on word about a fix for all these client crashes, and the fact that the known issues thread doesn't contain any mention of these crashes means they're still not paying attention.

You're right, he does have a point, I just want them to mention anything at all about the crashes. Three minutes in game, crash, every time.
HAHA...Apologizing for the delay of the fix but not apologizing for the issues to begin with.
Please fix summon totem canceling while moving. Summoning totem is feeling

VERY uncomfortable T.T
"
ObiliskAj wrote:
"
stevedeveia wrote:
"
Hendo104 wrote:

No, they are, but they need valid reports with enough information to pinpoint what is causing it.

Crashing to desktop is rough, and there's thousands of variables and system types and hardware configs. That all would need to be gathered and sifted to figure out what is wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info