Flicker Strike + Multistrike Interaction bugs

I've noticed that with Flicker strike linked to Multistrike, if I tap the skill then flicker strike procs 3 times, one original skill with the 2 repeats from the multistrike link.

HOWEVER, as of the new animation cancelling change, if instead of tapping I HOLD flicker strike down, I seem to lose frenzy charges every 2 flickers instead of 3 letting me know that the last flicker seems to be getting cancelled?

Not sure entirely whats going on.

ADDITIONALLY, there are times where I will have frenzy charges up, flicker is not even on cooldown as there is no clockwise cooldown animation on the skill icon, however the skill is greyed out and I am locked out of using flicker strike and can only walk around. I assume this is from the new change Chris mentioned where if you animation cancel, you are unable to do anything except walk for the remaining duration of whatever is cancelled, however I have not been trying to cancel flicker strike and simply by holding the key this happens - this doesn't happen everytime I hold down the key but happens often enough where my character ends up nearly dying for it. This 'greyed out' flicker strike does not allow you to flicker even tho I have frenzy charges up and is quite frustrating.

In conclusion: Multistrike seems to make flicker not hit a 3rd time therefore not getting the 3rd hit bonus from Multistrike resulting in a massive DPS loss using the gem, however I need multistrike to generate charges more often as it hits 3 times, however with this problem I hit twice (less charges) and missing out on the 99% more damage on third hit too, this affects both Frenzy charge generation as well as DPS.

On a side note: A bug thats been reported many times but flicker strike seems to consume 2 charges at maximum charges, after which it goes down by 1 resulting in a change of: 3 -> 1 -> 0 however at 0 the frenzy charge icon is still there with the number 0 on it and I am still able to use it so I believe this may only be a visual bug.

Hope you can get on this as soon as possible as I love the new flicker with its in build generation, good luck QA and bugfixing team!
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2019, 5:18:40 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yes, you are correct, I've a Flicker strike char and it happens to me also...
That's breaking for my gameplay an it happens also for other skills!
Hope they fix it ASAP. I'm not playing before they fix, it's not funny to lose 99% more damage on 3rd hit and see flicker stops every second 'cause of "animation canceling" while it's supposed to attack nonstop...
The same happens to me, Is this intentional or not?
bumb

Same issue
Issue is still active to this day sadly.
Holding down mouse when you flckerstrike tied to a multistrike, you only hit 1rst and 2nd hit. This makes the entire fluency of the skill feel way off.
It also causes problems with overall survivability since you get a kind of "desync" if you leech for example.

Please fix this

PS. i miss having this as a league starter :(

bump
Last edited by inzaniator on Dec 6, 2019, 5:25:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info