[3.7] Essence Drain/Contagion Trickster (the best one)

"
Ckwiesr wrote:
Once I get the perfect form I spec out of PA correct?

You can spec out of both Acro and Phase Acro and get 9 points back to use elsewhere.

"
The_Sexy_Carl wrote:
Do u have any lvling skill trees? Feel kinda confused over what i should save for the later lvls

Just progress along the endgame tree. As you play pay attention to how the game is going. If you are one shotting everything (level with Bane) get life, if you are living easily but things are taking too long to die get damage nodes. Grab a mana regen node or two early and respec it later
Last edited by matt__ on Jul 8, 2019, 7:45:31 PM
"
The_Sexy_Carl wrote:
Do u have any lvling skill trees? Feel kinda confused over what i should save for the later lvls

If you go by keystone nodes, mine was something like:
Coordination > Method to the Madness > Entropy > Resourcefulness > Lethal Assault > Coldhearted Calculation > Growth and Decay > Written in Blood > Atrophy > Blood Siphon > Blood Drinker > Trickery

That covers almost everything around the Shadow start. From there, I went over through Deep Wisdom to Cruel Preparation and Corruption.

At that point, if you need life, go Heart and Soul/Quick Recovery/Revenge of the Hunted, otherwise jewel nodes or whatever else you want.
Last edited by PanderingFool on Jul 8, 2019, 8:11:32 PM
What could be the "final" lvl 100 tree ?
(with PF, so without Acrobatics)
you can take a look at my tree. There are also many others in the thread that you could look at as well. Usually there is a consistent tree that then there is 10 or so points that change based on need.

Edit-I'm 95, if I ever level more (debating making the push) not sure what I would do with the other 5 points, maybe the flask wheel.
Last edited by jbabel1012 on Jul 9, 2019, 8:52:33 AM
"
qaizr wrote:
i noticed people have swapped faster casting with arcane surge linked with contagion. does that stack with the arcane surge mod on the bow and what level of arcane surge do we get from the bow?

i'm currently using QotF and i don't have phase acro - playing ssf and haven't found a perfect form. i feel like i would lose too much life/damage if i respec into phase acro. i'm about to take on shaper and urber atziri and i'm a little worried about my defenses. would you guys recommend respeccing into phase acro, and what would you spec out of?

if anyone has time to check out my build i'm open to recommendations

edit: i haven't unveiled the +2 support gems mod yet

anyone?
The arcane surges do not stack. It's a QoL to have the bow craft and keeping it in contagion. Easier to keep it up on bosses.
I can't speak to the defense issue as you're posing it. You are going to be kinda squishy but if you know the fights and can dodge most of the mechanics you should be able to beat them.
"
jbabel1012 wrote:
The arcane surges do not stack. It's a QoL to have the bow craft and keeping it in contagion. Easier to keep it up on bosses.
I can't speak to the defense issue as you're posing it. You are going to be kinda squishy but if you know the fights and can dodge most of the mechanics you should be able to beat them.

thanks. i figured it was for bosses since you aren't killing dudes very often for the bow arcane surge to proc.

What do you guys think of the helm enchant increasing despair effectiveness?

I played around with it in POB and it turned out to provide a greater DPS boost compared to even a 40% ED damage enchant. and its also a fraction of the price

Hi,

Great guide, i'm having a lot of fun with it

any idea on how to improve my gear? (except better gems, currently working on it)

"
musicesmelife wrote:
What do you guys think of the helm enchant increasing despair effectiveness?

I played around with it in POB and it turned out to provide a greater DPS boost compared to even a 40% ED damage enchant. and its also a fraction of the price

stupid people encouraging 40% increased damage for enchant lul
ofcourse curse effectiveness is better

surprised despair helm enchant price hasnt shot up tbh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info