[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

Are there no cluster jewels in this build?
I know we can have 7k+ hp but rly cwdt lvl 20? isnt this too high?
Build have no solotarget literally, take another build better.
"
When you are hit for more than 528 damage, Cast when Damage Taken will trigger Wave of Conviction (Aoe/Cone spell that applies -25% enemy fire res by itself) and triggers Curse on Hit setup with Enfeeble (I choose Enfeeble for Survi, you can replace it with Flammability for more damage). Remember that order matters! Cast on Damage taken needs to be in top left socket and Curse (Enfeeble or Flammability) needs to be in bottom left socket! otherwise this won't work properly.

I did exactly this but the curse/flammability is not working. I believe the curse on hit needs to have an attack skill linked to it as well for it to work?

Trying to think of what else to slot in my boots instead now if the curse setup won't work. Wave of conviction is working like a charm though - bossing in this build is kinda tight, but mapping is beautiful. I'm at about 25ex invested though and bossing still pretty rough so I don't know if it's time to roll another build or if curse is going to make a difference for bossing?

Another work around I am trying is to link blasphemy with flammability to make it an aura but now i'm running in to mana reserve issues.
"
AlpacaSmacka wrote:
"
When you are hit for more than 528 damage, Cast when Damage Taken will trigger Wave of Conviction (Aoe/Cone spell that applies -25% enemy fire res by itself) and triggers Curse on Hit setup with Enfeeble (I choose Enfeeble for Survi, you can replace it with Flammability for more damage). Remember that order matters! Cast on Damage taken needs to be in top left socket and Curse (Enfeeble or Flammability) needs to be in bottom left socket! otherwise this won't work properly.

I did exactly this but the curse/flammability is not working. I believe the curse on hit needs to have an attack skill linked to it as well for it to work?

Trying to think of what else to slot in my boots instead now if the curse setup won't work. Wave of conviction is working like a charm though - bossing in this build is kinda tight, but mapping is beautiful. I'm at about 25ex invested though and bossing still pretty rough so I don't know if it's time to roll another build or if curse is going to make a difference for bossing?

Another work around I am trying is to link blasphemy with flammability to make it an aura but now i'm running in to mana reserve issues.

It should work as intended...i tried both variants ( flamm / enfeeble ) and they work very well.
Check again the setup ( the gems needs to be in order from top left to bottom right ) and check the level aswel.
The only downside of this build is single target damage at high tier maps is almost 0 :)
What is the updated skill tree for patch 3.10 and how can you gain extra frenzy charges, I have 8 now.
You changed the title to a "3.10" build but it doesn't have any Cluster jewels information or an updated PoB.
I was considering swapping from Tornado Shot and Barrage to this build, would you guys advice me such considering my current items.

At least movement speed wise and tankiness,etc this build seems like an upgrade to me in all aspects.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ryokuriak1/characters

Got earlier the Axe with 28% quality and max attack speed without being corrupted. 228% physical damage and 12% attack speed.
Last edited by Ryokuriak1 on Apr 3, 2020, 2:34:59 PM
How to boost the damage of the molten burst ball, even though my cyclone damage is around 1m8 dps and i put some awakened gems in both weapon and chest piece but it seems weak, for pit of chimera it costs me 3 portals to get him killed and any advices for 3.10? Up till now i just have 4k6 life because i dont know if i should go for the cluster jewel first or life first.
"39% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage while affected by Anger"

Since Ngahamu's already converts 50% of phys to fire, does that mean running this jewel will convert 89% of my phys to fire?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info