[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

Hello, sorry my english is terrible.
I really liked the build, and I've been testing alternative versions, obviously it's far from perfect, I still need more hp and improve the jewelry, I get there,
I like daggers, and how they no longer influence cyc action, gg. Can you check my build? I later send pastbin through the pc, thx.
"
Talamoe wrote:
"
obaobab wrote:
Hey, Talamoe! Atleast give us few hints about how to increase single target damage :) We don't need a full build rework, but some changes will be good. Anyway, thanks for build again ;)

https://pastebin.com/d3mdhHm5

I am leaving tomorrow for a 1 week business trip, so I won't be able to test this new approach, but on paper it has almost twice as much cyclone dps as regular build, with a loss of ~1k hp.

With this new approach I recommend: Bronn Armor, Ashrend or Loreweave - whichever will work for you.

I have also picked Iron Reflexes notable, which will convert all Evasion to Armour, hopefully it will be a more reliable source of defense in comparison to evasion from main build.

TLDR;

I've focused on increase cyclone damage, while keeping the balls unchanged.

Check the gems and new chest items and let me know if it works.

Only left and bottom part of the tree was changed significantly.

Hey bro, Thanks for sharing this awesome builds to us.

first of all, Sorry for my bad english.

So i make the original version of this build, and i really liked this, for the defensive part mostly (Evasion + acrobatics make the build really tank), but the single target is a bit low on maps T11 or above.

So i decided test this new version, don't spend much time on this yet but i have two comments to make.

The Damage is INSANE, i simple fly over the maps without problem (tested on T14 maps).

But i start to take randoms Hitkills, mostly on bosses/metamorphs or heavy mobs.

After test some setups, i discover the responsable, IRON REFLEXS This make the build a lot less "tank"

I respec out Iron Reflexes and take again Acrobatics and phase acrobatics, and the hitkills problems decreased 90% i just stop in front of boss/metamorph and Spin until he dies.

So i recommend to take off Iron Reflexes and keep acrobatics.

This is my feedback on what i could observe until now.

Lets wait the feedback of other peoples.

My Gear at moment:

Spoiler
Last edited by Keylors on Jan 14, 2020, 9:44:32 PM
I'll insist with my version, the only legacy part of my gear is the boots with +1 frenzy
t16 mapping is a breeze, really smooth but bosses take 10-20 sec on average
you can delve really fast and get into every little dark corner without fear
Could do better with awakened gems and bottled faith
(Life flask is there because i'm used to it, you can go without it if you want)

https://pastebin.com/LQALGvZJ

Last edited by KekuLiao on Jan 15, 2020, 10:10:13 PM
Thanks for the build mod can check out some things I swapped in for other options for gearing if ya want. Just changed some things in the tree and got EO and did some different gearing set up but overall a lot of fun.

Ended up runnin ele weakness + gluttony so had to grab an additional curse and got rid of Qotf. If you guys wanna see it posted my pastebin it is below I also rotate in and out wise oak for diamond now and then.

https://pastebin.com/c3ENpNVf

Hey Guys, i need help how to improve the defense of my build, and what itens i should go aim.

I thinking tanking a Vitallity watcher eye`s and a ring with life on hit.

And maybe a helmet with - enemies fire resist.

What you guys think about these upgrades ??

Pastebin with my gear at moment: https://pastebin.com/cxArAyBq
I have done some changes similar to keylors left evasion as armour node did not work quite well dmg increased a lot but struggling with defence a bit. Ashrend much better than loreawe in terms of dmg. If someone can check my char and advised on possibly changes would be great still far from perfection need a lot investment.

Ive just bought these for 2 EX and im not sure if it was worth it
Been playing this build and just wanna say thank you! Most fun I've had this league.
I'm sorry if someone asked this before, but how exactly do we reach 100 Life gained on Hit? I only see 30 from the Watcher's Eye and 20 on the ring?
I pushed the build a bit (invested around 10 ex)
I have no issues mapping and clearing t16 but single target dps is just awful. It takes tons of time doing boss maps, i dont even try metamorph or end game bosss with this build. single target Damage is very low. Anyone feel the same?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info