[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

Switch to slayer phys cyclone, there is a good guide on yt.i went from t5 maps straight to t15 after i changed.
"
just963 wrote:
Switch to slayer phys cyclone, there is a good guide on yt.i went from t5 maps straight to t15 after i changed.

How can you compare level 80 vs 70, also on your raider you had very bad gear and on your slayer you have t1/t2 crit multi amulets etc...
"
just963 wrote:

I mean, I could. But I like the build, it's fun to play ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Besides, I'm not really good at this game so I can probably make it work with some help. Thanks for the tip though, but I might just convert to some bowbuild if this one can't be saved!
Thanks for the guide, Talamoe! I'm in love with this build and already farming t16 for the first time ever.

But my single target damage is kinda meh. You told before that you will post changes for significant boost single target damage. Can you please share them? :) It will be awesome!
Did you have a particular anointment that was good for starters and/or bis?
Hey, Talamoe! Atleast give us few hints about how to increase single target damage :) We don't need a full build rework, but some changes will be good. Anyway, thanks for build again ;)
"
obaobab wrote:
Hey, Talamoe! Atleast give us few hints about how to increase single target damage :) We don't need a full build rework, but some changes will be good. Anyway, thanks for build again ;)

https://pastebin.com/d3mdhHm5

I am leaving tomorrow for a 1 week business trip, so I won't be able to test this new approach, but on paper it has almost twice as much cyclone dps as regular build, with a loss of ~1k hp.

With this new approach I recommend: Bronn Armor, Ashrend or Loreweave - whichever will work for you.

I have also picked Iron Reflexes notable, which will convert all Evasion to Armour, hopefully it will be a more reliable source of defense in comparison to evasion from main build.

TLDR;

I've focused on increase cyclone damage, while keeping the balls unchanged.

Check the gems and new chest items and let me know if it works.

Only left and bottom part of the tree was changed significantly.
"
SaltyPeppah wrote:
Did you have a particular anointment that was good for starters and/or bis?

Lucidity

Magmatic strikes

Lava Lash (in new PoB i pick from the tree so depending which PoB version u use, you can anoint it or not)

Divine Fury
"
Talamoe wrote:
"
obaobab wrote:

https://pastebin.com/d3mdhHm5

I am leaving tomorrow for a 1 week business trip, so I won't be able to test this new approach, but on paper it has almost twice as much cyclone dps as regular build, with a loss of ~1k hp.

With this new approach I recommend: Bronn Armor, Ashrend or Loreweave - whichever will work for you.

I have also picked Iron Reflexes notable, which will convert all Evasion to Armour, hopefully it will be a more reliable source of defense in comparison to evasion from main build.

TLDR;

I've focused on increase cyclone damage, while keeping the balls unchanged.

Check the gems and new chest items and let me know if it works.

Only left and bottom part of the tree was changed significantly.

Wooow, thank you so much man! Gonna try it today :)
I'm in love with this build! Thank you Talamoe!

I've always been a fan of evasion-based / Raider, the clear speed is wonderful and as we all know it struggles a bit with single target (specially in 3.9 since the mob buffs).

I'm trying to squeeze the most damage I can without switching to the new variant (one of the many upgrades is that I need a Vitality Watcher's Eye so I can drop Gluttony Belt and use a Flammability on Hit ring).

Fellow Cycloners, please let us know how the new variant performs!

Cheers =D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info