[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

"
Talamoe wrote:
"
"
aquasnow93 wrote:
is this build still viable for 3.8?

Look at my character pls =) I've done shaper and uber elder yesterday night =)
It's a very viable build for all content! Best is Delve and Alva, 4/5 for Blight cus of no shitty lags...
Done T15 Blight with -60% towers cost and second time with -40% towers + Silver Oil.
Talamoe - thx for that experience =)

P.S. I don't know what i must do to improve my char further exept of double corrupts... If someone show me the way - that will be great =)

Nice gear, nice character, but please change Atziri’s Promise flask to something else!! It doesn’t work with Xoph’s blood cause we can only deal fire damage :)

thx for answer =)
But i've just decided to finish my melee experience in that league =)
now im selling all that gear...

BTW that was my BEST experience in melee! Such fast and universal build! And i've leaguestarted to full gear in 2 weeks with 0 exalts drop on maps... 50% of gear was crafted by my hands =)

P.S. One of the needed sections in guide - crafting with fossils =)
What about an Farruls Fur over QOTF?
is lava lash a viable anointment over magmatic strikes?
"
xychan73 wrote:
is lava lash a viable anointment over magmatic strikes?

Lava Lash is the best anointment for this build, right after Lucidity.

Lucidity
Channelling Skills deal 30% increased Damage
Channelling Skills have -3 to Total Mana Cost
40% chance to Avoid being Stunned while Channelling
hey, im using a 6 socket and tabula and all the recommanded items but my dps still kinda sucks on bosses t13+, anything specially i should focus on getting next?

Also i decided to drop crit chance since i only hit 38% crit, i think im missing something
Last edited by Mathac on Oct 3, 2019, 2:59:49 AM
My Review:
I played this build for 1 week now.

Total I spent on this build to buy the best/somewhat best items: 18ex.

I sold the stuff to gear up my hierophant now, but here is my review.

Pros:

Absolutely the best build I've played for delve content. Even on a 1ex and 5 link I was able to do 220+ depths which is beyond absurd.

Can hunt for fractured walls and go deep into the darkness with ease. I could survive at high darkness stacks easily.

Very fast mapper. If just clearing the maps is your goal without killing boss, this build is amazing.

You can use just Vivinsect and a few corrupted pieces to get free cyclones, no need for crafted stuff.

Cons:

Absolute horrendous boss damage. You hit like a wet noodle to any unique mob.
Even at 18ex invested this build was my slowest Uelder kill by a loooong way. If you swap out an offensive aura for Vitality, say goodbye to your dps against even rare monsters in T15-16. You're looking at about 5-10 seconds of spinning just to kill a rare. Forget about killing any unique boss above T13 in a reasonable time without serious investment in gear. Even then, boss killing isn't the strongest suit of this build.
Last edited by Inviz1 on Oct 7, 2019, 9:26:07 AM
Hey, great guide! I've been following it very closely and it has worked out amazingly well up to now. I have a few questions though:

1. Could you check out my build and see what's going wrong? I feel like I should be doing a lot more damage than I currently am. I was definitely doing a lot more damage before I swapped out Herald of Ash for Vitality. I feel like I definitely take longer to kill most mobs but in return I rarely go below 3k hp.

2. What's my biggest problem at the moment? I can do most maps easily but watching your gif, my damage is nowhere near the amount required.

Resistance's are capped, currently level 87.
"
aEzGG wrote:

1. Could you check out my build and see what's going wrong? I feel like I should be doing a lot more damage than I currently am.

I'm no expert, but I did use Daresso's Salue amulet and Praxis ring like you and in PoB I have significantly more DPS than you now that I swapped to different gear.

Seems like the two biggest differences are that on the passive tree I have a few less of the life nodes so that I could get "Feller of Foes" & I have Xoph's Blood amulet.

I only have a 5 link, but I am using Elemental Damage With Attacks support not the Damage On Full Life Support that you have, which doesn't require full health but more importantly it will give a lot of scaling to any flat fire damage, like I get from the jewel in this belt and the gloves

Also your accuracy is low so you aren't at 99 or 100% chance to hit which is affecting DPS. Similarly your Crit Chance is low, which Rat's Nest helmet really helps me with.

Good luck!

PS- I forgot to mention you have Vitality aura not Herald of Ash. Seems like your gear needs a lot more flat life, which you can get by swapping out Praxis for rings with crafted Channeling Skills have -3 To Toal Mana Cost (you can find people that will craft this affix for you if you don't have it at your own crafting bench). Those rings can also have helpful damage affixes like flat phys/fire or fire scaling.
Last edited by floodo1 on Oct 5, 2019, 10:58:37 PM
"

Cons:

Absolute horrendous boss damage.

This is 100% true; wish you could post the review earlier.

I have two cyclone builds this league (feel free to check my profile, one slayer and one raider). The one with Oni-goroshi costs less and can do almost everything better. Yes, the build is capable of killing uber elder deathless but it is just slower.

For experiment, I have swapped Ngamahu/Xoph with Oni/Daresso and replace the axe passive nodes with sword nodes. The result is actually quite satisfying: much higher single-target dps and you run even faster with her embrace.

for anyone running this build i got a 6 White Perfectly rolled 26% quality Ngamahu up for sale

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info