[3.8] PermaAccelerationShrine Berserker BladeFlurry - 2 MIL SHAPER DPS+(GREAT LEAGUE STARTER)

"
rotheee wrote:
thx for the guide .. just did deathless uberelder .. i guessi look for a faster build now to clear the legion more effectively i guess.

sadly i dont know what cause this build is so super strong ^^

thought about to reroll it to Frostblades .. any experiences?

you can definitely change it so cyclone, but you will need to add the +1 range to most of your gear and get some area on the tree if you want to do legions faster.

Frostblades is alright but you have to remember that impale doesnt work at 100% with it since it converts to cold damage so only a part of your phys damage will impale
thx but ill stick to that build .. ill do a just for fun autobomber for low tier maps .. i just wasnt able to reroll this great and bossmelting char
What would you suggest as good leveling skills? I'm still pretty new to the game and am near the end of act 3 trying to rush through the game.

I'm currently using molten strike as my main attack, it still clears relatively well but would it be a good idea to switch to somthing like earthquake untill the end game where I start using blade fury?
"
HellsD3mise wrote:
What would you suggest as good leveling skills? I'm still pretty new to the game and am near the end of act 3 trying to rush through the game.

I'm currently using molten strike as my main attack, it still clears relatively well but would it be a good idea to switch to somthing like earthquake untill the end game where I start using blade fury?

you can level with blade flurry from act 3 but i think you may need to finish the library quest to get it which may take a while or otherwise you can buy one from poe.trade and start leveling with it at lvl 28
"Shaped/Eldered - Usually means items with the Tentacle background/Space background" wrong fix it
Death needs not your understanding. It needs only your loyalty, and your 5% experience... :D
"Painfull jokes of Vaal"
Looks really cool, so I started leveling this build.

On leveling: Just transitioned out of Groundslam > Sunder to BF for leveling at about level 36, end of A4. To do this, I muled the gem with another character and had to take some time to craft Dex/Int, using a few uniques mostly for movespeed (Briskwrap (found), Stormcharger (bought); helped that I have currency and recipes from my "not meta" Cyclone Slayer in maps.

Mana is a predictable issue but using Rallying Cry and Clarity for now, with 40% increased mana regen from rare Two-stone rings, which allows constant uptime with no issues. Otherwise so far so good, and I'm about to start hitting Dex and mana leech node/s to open up my gearing some more.

I can say that BF feels pretty strong, even with underleveled gems. Together with Vaal Double Strike, Diamond Flask, BF on a 4-link with Impale, Blood stance, Pride, Crave the Slaughter ascendancy node, each Malachai phase ended in 4-5 seconds (sans chasing him around)-- I've never killed him so fast at this level with melee.

Some questions:

Did you experiment at all with claws, especially Bloodseeker? I would guess the damage would be worse, but would it be a legit defensive pick? Unnecessary? I'm still kind of an intermediate player that needs to learn certain late game boss mechanics and fatal edge cases here and there. They also have 5% move speed, so dual wielding could make things even sillier, esp. in maps to farm Legion stuff. I guess the 2.8% instant leech might also reduce need for Vaal Pact and Vitality Void? I'll likely experiment with this once I get to A10/maps.

Also, did you consider the Pain Reaver ascendancy node? Slightly less damage in PoB Total DPS (~400K), but do you think it's a legit more defensive pick in place of Blitz? Would even more leech be useful, or is the problem in late game more from big hits?

Either way, very cool, very fun build. Excited to keep playing and experimenting with it. Nice work.
Last edited by aiframe on Jul 14, 2019, 9:14:40 PM
"
aiframe wrote:
Looks really cool, so I started leveling this build.

On leveling: Just transitioned out of Groundslam > Sunder to BF for leveling at about level 36, end of A4. To do this, I muled the gem with another character and had to take some time to craft Dex/Int, using a few uniques mostly for movespeed (Briskwrap (found), Stormcharger (bought); helped that I have currency and recipes from my "not meta" Cyclone Slayer in maps.

Mana is a predictable issue but using Rallying Cry and Clarity for now, with 40% increased mana regen from rare Two-stone rings, which allows constant uptime with no issues. Otherwise so far so good, and I'm about to start hitting Dex and mana leech node/s to open up my gearing some more.

I can say that BF feels pretty strong, even with underleveled gems. Together with Vaal Dual Strike, Diamond Flask, BF on a 4-link with Impale, Blood stance, Pride, Crave the Slaughter ascendancy node, each Malachai phase ended in 4-5 seconds (sans chasing him around)-- I've never killed him so fast at this level with melee.

Some questions:

Did you experiment at all with claws, especially Bloodseeker? I would guess the damage would be worse, but would it be a legit defensive pick? Unnecessary? I'm still kind of an intermediate player that needs to learn certain late game boss mechanics and fatal edge cases here and there. They also have 5% move speed, so dual wielding could make things even sillier, esp. in maps to farm Legion stuff. I guess the 2.8% instant leech might also reduce need for Vaal Pact and Vitality Void? I'll likely experiment with this once I get to A10/maps.

Also, did you consider the Pain Reaver ascendancy node? Slightly less damage in PoB Total DPS (~400K), but do you think it's a legit more defensive pick in place of Blitz? Would even more leech be useful, or is the problem in late game more from big hits?

Either way, very cool, very fun build. Excited to keep playing and experimenting with it. Nice work.

If you are going claws you have to drop all the sword nodes and go all the way up to the shadow claw areas which seems like a waste to me imo. Swords will give similar damage or maybe even more due to how much crit and damage they give. The only thing that claws have is the life gained on hit mod which helps alot with defense but you can always try it out and see how it goes.

Bloodseeker is seriously underrated for how good it is. The damage will be worse for sure but the instant leech helps out when you get chunked heavily. People actually use one bloodseeker and another high pdps claw so they can normal leech along with the instant leech when the skill alternates between the two weapons but you can test to see if you like that playstyle more than using foils.

for pain reaver, i have tried it out abit but i dislike it cause it requires you to get hit which is not really want you want to happen especially as a berserker, also the feelsgood speed from blitz gets removed so i didnt like it personally
Does this build work with the HH//Temp chains setup? Also could you make this work in Elder t16 Beyond maps? so bored of cycloning.....
Last edited by Luxxoh on Jul 22, 2019, 5:13:54 AM
"
Luxxoh wrote:
Does this build work with the HH//Temp chains setup? Also could you make this work in Elder t16 Beyond maps? so bored of cycloning.....

yeah this build works with HH/Temp chains setup but cyclone will always beat blade flurry in clearspeed so i dont think its a good idea for you to switch from cyclone, its just so good for clear
hi dude thanks for build.
is this expensive?
Last edited by lordfratos on Aug 16, 2019, 7:25:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info