[3.8] PermaAccelerationShrine Berserker BladeFlurry - 2 MIL SHAPER DPS+(GREAT LEAGUE STARTER)

"
Astraeusel wrote:
ok ty

also i do not know why but sometimes on guardians and uber elder it seems bf isn't hit correctly feels even buggy on normal monster
is it normal or my damage is just not high enough(400 and 300 dps swords)
if so what should i change/upgrade next?

it could be one of the bugs that blade flurry has atm where it misses but i dont notice it that much just a targetting bug
is rage gem worth using? what abou maim gem or pulverise?
"
yoshis wrote:
is rage gem worth using? what abou maim gem or pulverise?

yes the rage gem is definitely worth using, remember that berserker has the extra 'deal double damage' with his ascendancy depending on his rage and also his rage effect triples so getting as much uptime on rage is a must.

i use maim on my elder chest as a 7 link but with the budget version, you use flesh and stone with maim which does stack their multipliers so you do not need maim in your actual 6 link.

for pulverise, if you can get a white socket you can switch it out with infused channeling but otherwise you can swap it out for like melee physical damage if you need more area
leveling marauder atm :D gonna try this build out
How is this build even legal.. holy shit im shredding..

Thanks a bunch for this guide.
"
Chimeling wrote:
How is this build even legal.. holy shit im shredding..

Thanks a bunch for this guide.

Np man if you got any questions just comment here, ill make sure to answer them asap
the builkd is fun .. the crafting sux.

4k alts .. no phys/acc t1, 2 oer even 3 roll -.-
"
rotheee wrote:

Do you roll over the T1 phys damage and T1 added flat physical as you don't need that prefix exactly if you are going the multimod route. Also the best you can get is the one from alva's temple (I think it was called Tacati's something) 159%+ increased physical damage and 9%+ of physical damage as extra fire. So if I were you that's where I would focus my attention.

Cool build I think I will try something similar. Berserker will probably take it to the next level with all that attack speed and impale stacks. Do show us if you do some legion content with 4 or 5 way battles as it would be interesting to see how it performs there.
"
NovaChaser_sz wrote:
"
rotheee wrote:

Do you roll over the T1 phys damage and T1 added flat physical as you don't need that prefix exactly if you are going the multimod route. Also the best you can get is the one from alva's temple (I think it was called Tacati's something) 159%+ increased physical damage and 9%+ of physical damage as extra fire. So if I were you that's where I would focus my attention.

Cool build I think I will try something similar. Berserker will probably take it to the next level with all that attack speed and impale stacks. Do show us if you do some legion content with 4 or 5 way battles as it would be interesting to see how it performs there.

You do not want the tacti mod at all, its a waste on this build due to brutality.

For the legion battles, i've done a few but it didnt seem very worth it at all. The build can murder the bosses relatively fast however the clear is not that fast as you cant full screen clear like windripper builds but most of the time, doing the conflicts are rarely that profittable without some insane clearspeed
Hi, just asking, what about droping Rite of Ruin and speccing into Aspect of Carnage, viable ?

Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info