|3.8][Budget] BeyBlade Tank - 1 million + Facebreaker Cyclone DPS

"
KelorthWolfk wrote:
Hi here ^^ Realy good build trying something similar to it, as my first kind of custom build XD

question like that, why not taking the Impale support gems in you 6link cyclone ?
There is less ''more physical damage'' on it but the ''increased Impale effect', on it should do more than compensate for it. Or am i missing something ?

same question for the ''Rage support'' gem as you get 39 to 72 added physical damage at gem lv 20 with just 10 rage stack, witch should feed the facebreacker.

The rage support only works with weapons, so it doesn't work with facebreakers ^^

About impale, you need to be at 100% chance to impale on hit to be really efficient with impale, it may be worth it to respec some points and get the impale on hit aura (don't remember the name) but the impale mechanic is not implemented on path of building yet so I didn't try it since I don't want to do the maths myself :p

But I still figured it would be more efficient to play Champion if you wanna play Impale for real, and I don't wanna lose my spell block ^^ Either I go full DPS and then I go champion impale, either I want to be tanky and still have a really good DPS so I go Gladiator without impale
"
mayo wrote:
"
KelorthWolfk wrote:
Hi here ^^ Realy good build trying something similar to it, as my first kind of custom build XD

question like that, why not taking the Impale support gems in you 6link cyclone ?
There is less ''more physical damage'' on it but the ''increased Impale effect', on it should do more than compensate for it. Or am i missing something ?

same question for the ''Rage support'' gem as you get 39 to 72 added physical damage at gem lv 20 with just 10 rage stack, witch should feed the facebreacker.

The rage support only works with weapons, so it doesn't work with facebreakers ^^

About impale, you need to be at 100% chance to impale on hit to be really efficient with impale, it may be worth it to respec some points and get the impale on hit aura (don't remember the name) but the impale mechanic is not implemented on path of building yet so I didn't try it since I don't want to do the maths myself :p

But I still figured it would be more efficient to play Champion if you wanna play Impale for real, and I don't wanna lose my spell block ^^ Either I go full DPS and then I go champion impale, either I want to be tanky and still have a really good DPS so I go Gladiator without impale

True for rage, i definitely will change that, thx for the head up XD
as for impale yes 100% impale is pretty much needed, but i have seen a lot of build doing great with it not being champions, i believe you should check it

as for me i am going champion and more dps so impale is definitely for me ^^
also trying to mix some crit (with rigwald's curse) with the build to see how it goes, as the champion have something similar to RT so i don't need it

thx for the guide again
Last edited by KelorthWolfk on Jun 19, 2019, 10:14:47 PM
Been playing this build and so far its fun. i did get a 6-link bronn but i can't get the 4 red sockets. saving up for a white socket craft or try to roll the colors again.. i have 3r-1b-2g... what would you all use for the extra green gem slot?
Hello
thank you for the construction, it is impressive for a very modest budget (only the body costs really expensive).
I had a glad lacerate before, now I'm doing more damage and I have a superb defense.
The map clear is satisfactory, my leap slam misses me: /.
The effect of the shield on the block is impressive.

For now it's enough for me, I'll work the construction to recover block. Do you have any ideas for improvement on my buil?

Fabulous mechanics
I'm leveling up a character to play this build right now, and just got thinking... why not take Unwavering Stance?

If we're using Iron Reflexes, wouldn't there be very little to lose? Besides the one point it costs, of course.

I know Painforged prevents stuns from blocked hits, but we can't block everything... right?
"
DawnBlue wrote:
I'm leveling up a character to play this build right now, and just got thinking... why not take Unwavering Stance?

If we're using Iron Reflexes, wouldn't there be very little to lose? Besides the one point it costs, of course.

I know Painforged prevents stuns from blocked hits, but we can't block everything... right?

You are stun immune while cycloe is running.
lvl 69 atm im going "ABYSSUS VERSION" I have no idea how do you cap resists with all those uniques.
"
c0815h wrote:

You are stun immune while cycloe is running.

Oh lol. I had no idea, thanks :D

I guess I'm gonna level with Unwavering for now, though, as I don't constantly spin at this point (much faster to skip a lot of white mobs.)

"
GOSARN wrote:
lvl 69 atm im going "ABYSSUS VERSION" I have no idea how do you cap resists with all those uniques.

I'm at a much lower level, but having the same issue, I have Tabula too so that doesn't help much. Also don't have a lot of the res nodes from tree yet... yeah I should take those next probably.
"
cremates wrote:
Been playing this build and so far its fun. i did get a 6-link bronn but i can't get the 4 red sockets. saving up for a white socket craft or try to roll the colors again.. i have 3r-1b-2g... what would you all use for the extra green gem slot?

You can use faster attacks ^^
"
GOSARN wrote:

You have a lot of elemental resistance in the tree, and if you still miss some, you can trade the Meginord belt for a rustic sash with high resists and life ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info