|3.8][Budget] BeyBlade Tank - 1 million + Facebreaker Cyclone DPS

so, with the -15 mana cost, cyclone's cost is free, isn't it?
"
EgtRk wrote:
so, with the -15 mana cost, cyclone's cost is free, isn't it?

Yep !
Hi, I decided to level with this build but in leveling trees that are in 3.7 I saw that u level with Iron Reflexes skill node. Would u still level with same tree and if so when would u respec out of this, after getting the shield?
"
kriszub98 wrote:
Hi, I decided to level with this build but in leveling trees that are in 3.7 I saw that u level with Iron Reflexes skill node. Would u still level with same tree and if so when would u respec out of this, after getting the shield?

The tree is still the same for leveling :)

Iron Reflex is good for leveling since there is some good leveling items with evasion, you can remove it later when you got your full armor gear.
sorry sir i follow ur build but fullbuff without charge at hideout my dps is 85824.4 i think something wrong before that my dps is 120k with simple robe
Last edited by PerciusXD on Sep 21, 2019, 5:34:17 AM
"
PerciusXD wrote:
sorry sir i follow ur build but fullbuff without charge at hideout my dps is 85824.4 i think something wrong before that my dps is 120k with simple robe

I loaded your character on path of building, you have more than 550k DPS in fight (I'm only checking Challenger charges and fortify, 2 things you ALWAYS have while in fight).

With a better amulet (more flat physical damage) you will reach more than 600k DPS ^^ And you still need to get a chest with Maim support on it
Oh thx sir :)
how i can upgrade my character
When you use path of building when calculating your damage for this build why do you only select challenger charges?

Shouldn't I also select endurance and frenzy charges to see my maximum dps?

Is my character at 1113682 * 2 - 2,227,364 dps in POB with flasks and charges up or should I not check the endurance and frenzy charge boxes?
"
Eoagame wrote:
When you use path of building when calculating your damage for this build why do you only select challenger charges?

Shouldn't I also select endurance and frenzy charges to see my maximum dps?

Is my character at 1113682 * 2 - 2,227,364 dps in POB with flasks and charges up or should I not check the endurance and frenzy charge boxes?

You can check those, but they're not up 100% of the time so it's not real constant dps ^^

I don't check it because it would be like lying about the real effective DPS of this build :p But yeah, in fight you will have more DPS than shown in POB & challenger charges checked ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info