[3.14 viable]fire crit AoF Elemental Hit Ranger (All class)

The tree using the official site tool

https://www.pathofexile.com/build/e3KKUJ
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
So I was rolling a bow for dex stacking build and got this:

Should I switch to Ele hit? haha. Can craft double pen and +2 support.

Edit: Kept rolling

Last edited by ClumsyParasite on Sep 21, 2019, 1:32:04 PM
The bow is good as you can't 100% hit "+1 socketed gem" by using craft mod "cannot roll attack mod" on shaper base.

"

But your first item, the penetration may be a bit low, you get more fire pen from essence .

"

The second one is much dupe with Mastermind's mod plus +4 Empower. I guess many other bow build can use such +3 bow that have high aps and double damage roll.

You should look at other build that scale with gem level. Also, may be multi mod the bow? It add another space for crafting another mod
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Last edited by neohongkong on Sep 22, 2019, 3:03:59 AM

finally the right socket color to test the bow

edit 1:

and it seem working as intended . So now try to retire legacy gear to test the viability

edit 2:

Uber uber queen down, uber elderdown , despite not deathless

Last edited by neohongkong on Sep 28, 2019, 1:38:33 AM
And finally first Delve Lich (Kurgal) down and it is depth 400+. Just instagib if you be ever be hit by beam from totem (chaos + physical) or the AOE + beam from boss. But it seem less life with the 400+ depth Ahuatotli (the Architect)

But unfortunately my Shadowplay went wrong which i failed to turn off and on again for the recording, so only the instant replay part was able to save. Here is the video anyway https://youtu.be/z09Est9sWig

Still almost the same treeand gear, just testing Intuitive Leap after watching mbXtreme

sorry i have maybe a dumb question
target with
Deafening Essence of Rage is to get damage penetration and +1 socketed gem right?
i got it
like that.. what would be the next step?
okay i got it .. locked the prefix and scouring the suffixes of and multicraft the mods on it.
Last edited by iAmHot on Oct 12, 2019, 6:19:38 PM
playin EO. Crit doesnt seem worth it for fire
https://pastebin.com/MNuXUrx8
"
LMSLMSLMS wrote:
playin EO. Crit doesnt seem worth it for fire
https://pastebin.com/MNuXUrx8

Let see, not fixing POB for the threshold jewels, which with correction the dps should be 3.5M but assume shock. It seem you don't have very high shock chance (even with Yoke and EH) and it is on clear skill so i doubt it can constantly shock. People use Skitterbot to shock and chill BTW. Or the unique 3-socket quiver to trigger ice shot.

And then yet again more expensive +3 Elder bow with "bow gem tag" (which cost a lot of fusing to 6 link it, may be save the ex for self double vaaling Forstferno? That 7-link faster projectile not really adding much dps BTW). And a Watcher'e Eye that only using one mod for Grace. Many rare jewel are better than that.

With that cost on gear and just 3.5M dps.....

People have 10M or 30M dps EH youtube video when go crit and similar / more descent gear.

And without ticking Shock, your build drop to 2.2M dps.

Meanwhile i have no Watcher's Eye, Shaper/Elder item, no Timeless jewel, no double vaal and still have similar dps, so did it mean when i throw a skitterbot in it, i have more dps than you with less budget?

Last edited by neohongkong on Oct 14, 2019, 11:47:30 AM
"
iAmHot wrote:
sorry i have maybe a dumb question
target with
Deafening Essence of Rage is to get damage penetration and +1 socketed gem right?
i got it
like that.. what would be the next step?
okay i got it .. locked the prefix and scouring the suffixes of and multicraft the mods on it.

yes, scour suffix and craft anything you like.

I personally like the nearby mods. Other people preferred double damage crafting mod

BTW you use essence spam or

1/few essences to have right number of affixes and then annulment and then "Cannot roll attack mod"? Leo's slam or beast-crafting to craft the +1?

that what i have now...
btw i came from the mbx video to this thread :D

now i have trouble what i should upgrade next.
i just have 4500 life and die a lot :(
maybe someone can look into it?
https://pastebin.com/LUBGJAbF
Last edited by iAmHot on Oct 14, 2019, 3:01:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info