[3.14 viable]fire crit AoF Elemental Hit Ranger (All class)

"
Pandakak wrote:
Hi

I just crafted this bow. I still need to finish it, but I was wondering what the mathematical best crafted prefix would be. I will ofc craft +2 support gems but what other prefix is the best? Kind regards.

Unavailable

use pob. Personally i like the conditional mod "when unique enemies is nearby, then "+attack speed or +crit" veil mods. But it seem can't process in pob so that you need to edit out the "nearby condition" to test the dps

But you bow is on shaper base but no shaper mod? additional arrow mod is good for clear but i am not sure it will fork the attack for single target or not (unless you use Barrage Support). Also the T1 of that mod is 2 additional arrow . Your crit multi is T4 too.

To sum up, you have wasted 2ex to multi-mod a bad rare

-----
edit:

usually up to date mod list

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Bow
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_bow_modifiers
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Apr 3, 2020, 9:37:52 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Thanks for the reply. Well I suppose this bow will be good enough to get started. I played this build in 3.8 so I thought the double damage mod was still a thing.. Well that's my bad. Either way, I'll stick with this for now until I have more currency to try and craft a better bow.
"
Pandakak wrote:
Thanks for the reply. Well I suppose this bow will be good enough to get started. I played this build in 3.8 so I thought the double damage mod was still a thing.. Well that's my bad. Either way, I'll stick with this for now until I have more currency to try and craft a better bow.

It is very difficult to hit T1 double damage AND another good mod. Also you can't slam "+1 to socketed gem" for almost all influence base now
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

ok, people ask for tailwind boot before.

3.12 patch edit. This does not work as GGG remove speed tag on tailwind mod
Spoiler

Ingredients: ilvl 75 boots (to block high tier mods), should use pure base instead of base that need two attributes, since hybrid base add extra 8 mods and each mod have 1000 weighting

and use four fossils

I got luck on the 3rd attempt which has 30MS. Originally only want to use as awakener orb donor. After that use annual orb (4/6 chance to success) that hit trash mods to able to have a open prefix

Probably cost 1ex on average to craft

----
edit:

Will try to construct a Markov chain matrix to guess the probability of getting the Tailwind suffix, but it seem i need to not take into account item can have 1 to 3 suffix rolled. And assume always 3 suffix rolled instead.

----
edit 2:

It seem it is not Markov chain as previously step indeed affect the final outcome. Instead it just a conditional probability

After some calculation, if the item had rolled only one suffix, by this crafting method, only around 5.15% chance to have tailwind mod

But if the item have 2 suffix, the chance had jumped to around 12%, and even more if it has 3 suffix mod.

So that yeah the boot may be so cheap to self craft to allow the item to integrate to the build, just may be the base will be expensive instead

Last edited by neohongkong on Sep 15, 2020, 1:20:51 AM
Ok, near the end of 3.10 and i still not yet try to craft a new bow and still using this bow with legacy roll

So i would say it is viable for Sirus as i just finish him under A2 condition (A1 to 5 just increase his health, A6-8 increase the area level and thus the damage). With enough chaos res and hp, only hitting by his die beam more than one time in a short period is deadly.

Can't compare with any cluster jewel stacking build, but stacking chaos res one may help in the fight. you can use scion and use aura-stacking and EH as skill, despite other skill work better with aura-stacking.

Here is the loot

Spoiler

-----
2020-06-18 edit:

Another end-of-league Delve architect. Very luck to find one in 178 depth and with only one area mod

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Modifier:MapMonstersBaseSelfCriticalMultiplierDelve5
loot

use deadeye and the legacy bow BTW. Time needed to craft the new drop due to i am broke and no time

Last edited by neohongkong on Jun 18, 2020, 3:22:58 AM

New toy to this soon to be nerfed build due to crit nerf carpet bomb

Ok, quick 3.11 update.

I have never massively use cluster jewel for this build and there is not much good passive for this build except chaos res. Not much skill point also to spare (or you can always go glass cannon route)

Quick check POB, Deadeye still has the strongest dps. but you can craft Tailwind on boot now (and i also posted the method to craft it without elusive variant)

End of league quick kill Sirus fail yet again for Deadeye since the class have ZERO elemental ailment immune

I would still recommanded Raider with specific mod "You have Phasing while affected by Haste"

to avoid shocked ground, and all other elemental ailment (from Raider's Avatar of the Veil passive skill). Sadly burning ground inflict burning and burning is not an ailment

----
(edit)

Still haven't reroll in Harvest league and craft a bow

While Tailwind + elusive + 35MS is insane easy to craft in this league as both Tailwind + elusive has crit tag and the latter has speed tag. You can craft the latter mod and life roll and then slam last crit tag mod using Harvest craft

but A5 down in perma league

Last edited by neohongkong on Jul 26, 2020, 6:46:33 PM
Hello ,im trying my best to make an archer just like u , but u didnt place any gems on plate mail .. can you share ur plate mail ?
Thank you verry mutch sir.
"
Rebellu wrote:
Hello ,im trying my best to make an archer just like u , but u didnt place any gems on plate mail .. can you share ur plate mail ?
Thank you verry mutch sir.

Can you upload all you inventory ? please .
dude. Koam 's heart did not have socket....even i want to use second 6L on body armor, it would be Farral Fur or similar

I already list my 6L suggestion and DON'T follow the 6L setup in the item, they are placeholder.

Also, i heard people now using +3 bow gem tag bow and barrage support instead of empower. But after viewing these bow, they are way more expensive and hard to craft than +3 to support gem tag.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info