[3.14 viable]fire crit AoF Elemental Hit Ranger (All class)

Ok finally joined the Sirus club by beating him in A0

Still largely the same gear and even done in Pathfinder without Point Blank, but with Longshot
Spoiler

And here is the loot
Spoiler

I guess after the fix on the storm, more likely just stack more chaos resistance , flat life, aliment immune or way to remove it (Shock and Bleed), and stack more dps.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Jan 29, 2020, 10:48:39 AM

Finished 6L legacy bows. Now i has stockpiled quite a lot of bows for this build....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Ok, after inspecting poe.ninja the fire crit AOF EH bow build became a non-meta and the highest dps i saw in league is 2M-ish

May be time to blow the build and rebuilt it .

So, may be now use EO, EE, new helmet Eye of Malice (increase enemy resistance, but also from -20% res to -30res) one less Combat Focus (only block Lightning Damage), Ele Weakness curse ring and Yoke will have some nice combo...

Ok, the build had suffered enough in 3.9 so 3.10 patch does not affect much. Since it may be clear speed meta in new league thus i will made a pastebin that assume using two Voices and lots of crit jewels and take less life nodes. And including 5 mod bow as referencing dps

For the rest of the change it does not affect much . I personally use precision and dash and both either lv 20 or 21, so

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Dash: Now gains 3% increased travel distance per gem level.

Precision: Now grants 20% increased Critical Strike Chance to you and nearby allies at gem level 1 (from 40%), up to 58% at gem level 20 (from 59%).

Is a small nerf or just a buff

Lastly rip to try to incorporate dual curse setup

-----
edit:

rip too on trying last minute fossil crafting and split beastcrafting

edit 2:

another side craft

edit 3:

another brick using ilvl 50 bow

Last edited by neohongkong on Mar 13, 2020, 8:03:19 AM
im confused about why we're putting points into the claw passives when this is a bow build?
"
im confused about why we're putting points into the claw passives when this is a bow build?

"
neohongkong wrote:

Is this build updated?

Thinking about going pathfinder with it.
"
sing12 wrote:
Is this build updated?

Thinking about going pathfinder with it.

After checking the price of Voices with only 1 travel node variant (120ex), I think 3.9 tree work fine.

PF tree is not well optimized as it travel toward witch section of the tree for flask node but it still not quite enough for Sirus fight. I have not bought a Bottles Faith btw. You can still try the build which now very dependant on getting a rare bow, a d seem no one in league crafting it

For 3.10 change probably a small cluster jewel with chao res enchanted, and have a notable related to chaos res.

I still don't want to go to full glass cannon or became a 100ex build to use beast chest and aspect skill

----
edit: jewel like this is fine for more defensive

----
edit 2:

May be Raider is more all-rounded defensive and offensively if you have a Watcher's Eye that "You have phasing when affected by Haste", so that you are perma not affected by elemental ailments

Last edited by neohongkong on Mar 23, 2020, 9:28:53 AM
Ok finally fix my CPU fan that break down weeks ago.

For the build, haven't rip enough cluster jewel from HC to test, but it seem the approach of stacking chaos res and perma-on phasing thus avoid elemental ailment as Raider works for A0 Sirus, just very low dps at all (But at the same time since not shocked anyway, the die beam can't one shot you since you have some chaos res. Thus the fight became easy mode, and the last phase became find the willy and due to choosing minor god to refresh life flask, press life flask once a while)

And this is the loot for A0 Sirus
Spoiler

However, the general mapping and boss fighting, Deadeye still a beast for dps and Tailwind movement speed. But for special boss like Sirs probably Raider with Watcher'e Eye better.

Have a few 400+ Delve boss but still testing how to build to beat them. Probably need to reverse engineering uberden cold variant that freeze the boss to beat these deep delve boss

Last edited by neohongkong on Apr 3, 2020, 6:43:23 AM
Hi

I just crafted this bow. I still need to finish it, but I was wondering what the mathematical best crafted prefix would be. I will ofc craft +2 support gems but what other prefix is the best? Kind regards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info