Next Level Marauder - Ele Wander Top Tier DPS

i think u are not enough regen HP for EH with GMP + Chain + Fast att + WEP.Its mana cost is around 130. u need regen 260/s with 2 att/s and 390/s for 3att/s.
whats ur chance to hit?
u got no accuracy...
ign: ithrowitcomesback
Is this trolling? Like for srs.

Edit:
You posted this on Kripps wand Templar build saying it was his build optimized as a Maurader.
You don't even use power siphon so it's not even close. Now let's look a bit closer, 1. No accuracy, 2. It's actually bad enough I'm not going to continue this post.
Last edited by Hakeal on Mar 29, 2013, 3:59:25 PM
"
Hakeal wrote:

Edit:
You posted this on Kripps wand Templar build saying it was his build optimized as a Maurader.
You don't even use power siphon so it's not even close. Now let's look a bit closer, 1. No accuracy, 2. It's actually bad enough I'm not going to continue this post.

Ahhhh so much troll for one post. It hurts our eyes!

Lets clear up a few little lines of yours here, shall we?

First to address the accuracy question - please go to Kripp's build and then come back here again to tell me, how much accuracy does his build take? None? Correct! The accuracy is gained through items. Kripp himself even suggests using Additional Accuracy support gem. OK, this is your Fail #1.

Lets move on to Fail #2: you have this strange opinion that a wander is not a wander if they do not use Power Siphon. Yeah, right, just like a bowman is not a bowman if he's not using Rain of Arrows. Now, we are not done here.

Fail #3 is obviously the rest of your post. It is actually bad enough I'm not going to continue this post.

However I do apologize to the OP for making an off-topic post in his thread.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
"
Hakeal wrote:

Edit:

So please, explain to me what exactly are you trying to say here? You didn't understand that this build generates more power charges than wander build did you? Oh, and please explain why you complain about gear when we are talking about builds here.

Let me give you a lesson, son, about accuracy. When i used this gear i had around 600+ base accuracy. 150 dexterity for my needed skills gave me another 30% increase. The chance to hit was 68%. At that time i specked Eagle Eye for another 50% increase. My chance to hit now with that gear is 74%. BUT get this, son, chance to hit is based on the mobs evasion rating. So you can safely assume my chance to hit the average mob is 90% and 70% for very hard to hit mobs.

P.S. if you read my first two words over at the Exile Pro comment you will see that i start with the words "For me". Its an expression of personal opinion, son.

Edit: Venator i wanna high five you so much right now hehe, good job sending the troll back to its cave!
IGN: Blulkmagic
New Race Idea : First one to kill piety wins.
Last edited by Titanlord on Mar 29, 2013, 10:09:13 PM
Build seems to work, but at the same time it looks to be a lot less efficient overall compared to the typical PS wander build.

For one, using voll's means losing 100+ base life, plus a bunch of resists/more armor/evasion from a typical high-end rare chest armor. All this done to simulate the power charges effect of PS.

Next, blood magic instead of EB = less auras. No determination/purity/haste (less group utility). Purity is of great importance especially for your build, since high elemental damage = high reflect. You will be needing that extra 5% max resist a lot.

Most PS users keep the skill at lvl 1-5, to maintain the 15 base mana cost. EH lvl 20 (which is pretty much required) has 24 base mana cost. On a 4L: EH/PS-GMP-Chain-WED, EH will cost you 163 mana/hp cost, while PS will only cost 102 mana/hp cost. Not too major of an issue late-game, but still something to consider.

On the DPS front: Yes, you will always deal more damage with a lvl 20 EH, especially with a 20% quality one that gives a whooping 80% increased crit chance. PS does, however, have the advantage of having a damage effectiveness of 125% compared to EH's 100%, so every other source of elemental damage (wrath/anger/rings/amulet/gloves/wand) is 25% more effective with PS. Then there is PS's 15% increased damage via 20% quality, but that is of course less stellar compared to EH's 80% increased crit chance.

Interesting build, but I would rather you go for EB rather than BM. Also, depending on how effective the new power charges gem is, you could toss volls for that instead.
Last edited by Zealflare on Mar 30, 2013, 2:52:24 AM
fun Softcore build,ill give you that,but playing HC 'serious' late game with this is a joke
IGN: InvestmentBankerMidget
Time Zone GMT+2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info