[3.7 - Nnoitra] Essence Drain + Contagion Life based - Starter viable - Can do All Content +VIDEO

What would be the Passive tree to get spiritual aid?
Not sure if that's the best one, but you could check mine out. Currently using spiritual aid
"
OverDarkz wrote:

Here:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.7.0/AAAABAYCAQbnBx4I9A5ID6sQUREPEZYTbRQJFm8Wvxo4GmwbyBzcHRQfQSLqIvQkiySqJogmlScvLJwyATOjNj026TpYOw08tkWdSRNJUUqfTINMs1KvU1JVS1XGWfNcQF3yXyph4mKsZlRmnmdxZ_xqQ2qMa8hsC2yMbRlw1HIPdFV0gXWedoJ_xoPbhMWHy4m8ieCMNo8aj0aP-pBVkx-TJ5RvlS6XlZf0mFOa4Juhm7WdqqDmoS-i2aOjpAWnCKebrJitSq98sNiyGbTRtUi3MLkCvOq-isM6yAzIFM8Vz3rP3dAf10raO-Nq5ljr7u_r8NXxivVv99f5pPrS?accountName=iilockkii&realm=pc&characterName=Nnoitra
"
n1ce0n3 wrote:
Not sure if that's the best one, but you could check mine out. Currently using spiritual aid

thank you, i will check
"
iilockkii wrote:
"
OverDarkz wrote:

Here:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.7.0/AAAABAYCAQbnBx4I9A5ID6sQUREPEZYTbRQJFm8Wvxo4GmwbyBzcHRQfQSLqIvQkiySqJogmlScvLJwyATOjNj026TpYOw08tkWdSRNJUUqfTINMs1KvU1JVS1XGWfNcQF3yXyph4mKsZlRmnmdxZ_xqQ2qMa8hsC2yMbRlw1HIPdFV0gXWedoJ_xoPbhMWHy4m8ieCMNo8aj0aP-pBVkx-TJ5RvlS6XlZf0mFOa4Juhm7WdqqDmoS-i2aOjpAWnCKebrJitSq98sNiyGbTRtUi3MLkCvOq-isM6yAzIFM8Vz3rP3dAf10raO-Nq5ljr7u_r8NXxivVv99f5pPrS?accountName=iilockkii&realm=pc&characterName=Nnoitra

Thank you for your attention and for helping me
Bro, how u craft 75% non aliment in ur staff?
How is the tree when using bow? Ty
"
hugo4566 wrote:
How is the tree when using bow? Ty

is the same tree
Hello! Interested In this build.

In 1000 Hours played I have always played slayer/maraderer. Never beat shaper/Uber Elder

I did flicker strike this build and map clearing was fun however its incredibly squishy for bosses and multistrike makes it hard to dodge.

For leveling what can i replace the lifesprigs with after i outlevel them?

Thanks!
"
spazzo246 wrote:
Hello! Interested In this build.

In 1000 Hours played I have always played slayer/maraderer. Never beat shaper/Uber Elder

I did flicker strike this build and map clearing was fun however its incredibly squishy for bosses and multistrike makes it hard to dodge.

For leveling what can i replace the lifesprigs with after i outlevel them?

Thanks!

u can leveling with lifesprig until u have level to use Cane of unravelling

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info