[Atom Bomb] Infernal Blow and Molten Shell template.

Absolutely loving this I don't know what my problem last night was (I did some editing). I leveled to 43 in 30 or 40 minutes cleared all of the maps leading to Sin Temple and then the whole Sin Temple and didn't even come close to dying. Blue mobs with bows do the most damage but they die in 2 molten shells. I even tested using just Infernal blow for awhile and is does disgusting damage as well. Everything just runs around burning to death. Sickest build yet for the level 40's I have played.

I have no interest in damage nodes right now so I will not bother with the 80% increase in damage I could do with 4 skill point changes and keep heading to Blood Magic. I do this because I know when I hook up my 4 and 5 links mana will be quite intensive and I would rather focus on one stat and continue to build up tanking ability. With my level 43 armor I feel like a very strong tank that does insane AOE damage.

The orange zombie boss in Sin temple died in 3 hits his crew died in one molten shell burst =)
Last edited by johnce6 on Mar 15, 2013, 8:16:13 PM
Alright I did not get to play much last night but hit 45 pretty quick. Soloed everything but Vaal so far. Only died to Kraityn because I stood still too long in the beginning and ate all the arrows at once, but killed him the second time. I am gonna level to 50 I believe before I try Vaal. I need a whole set of armor besides my BP, still rockin the level 20 gear and put my level 43 BP back in the stash box because I used 25 or so fusings trying to get it 5 linked and didn't even get a 4 ;\ Flat broke now so going to farm and level. Loving this so far I really hope merciless works out. I got the 24% hp nodes and now I think I will add damage nodes. I noticed the Vaal Warriors who are resistant fire started taking 2 molten shells or 2 infernal blows instead of one hit so I know I will need it for Vaal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info