Kripps New Build Cyclone/Marauder

can some 1 post his gear with gems

ty
"
Maethorr wrote:
Physical reflect actually is actually not any more dangerous than elemental reflect they hurt each build about the same. The main thing is having enough life gain on hit/leech and armor to counter act it hence the high attack speed to take advantage of life gain on hit. I will still run the fire damage support and anger as well for extra damage, but the focus is on attack speed with my build. I still have not reached the end game with the character yet, but it looks like it would work from playing around with other physical characters.

I disagree strongly with your statement(i placed it in bold). Reflected ele damage is reduced by your resistances. Psyh damage is reduced by your armor/eva and you need simply to much to ever even come close to the reduction provided by resistances

My LA ranger has 80% red from resistances and only 37% from evasion (IR converted). Quite a big leap. I can do maps with 20% ele reflect while my psyh crit build ranger friend will die on the first split he shoots.

I also use Lioneye's so i crit as well.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
which way did kripp go in his passive tree first? towards the duelist side?
"
Maethorr wrote:
Physical reflect actually is actually not any more dangerous than elemental reflect they hurt each build about the same. The main thing is having enough life gain on hit/leech and armor to counter act it hence the high attack speed to take advantage of life gain on hit. I will still run the fire damage support and anger as well for extra damage, but the focus is on attack speed with my build. I still have not reached the end game with the character yet, but it looks like it would work from playing around with other physical characters.

You won't survive the first pass through a mob of physical reflect with cyclone. His built is for the end game. He wants to limit the damaged done to him by limiting his physical damage.
I miss my d2 WW barb, and my Nado druid. Kripp this post made me remember.. that D2 is fucking awesome.. and Im going to play right now :P
anyone know the progression of this build?
If someone could just write a guide for this..
does anyone know which direction to go first on the passive tree? and what rewards did kripp take for the bandits in all the difficulties? i wanna know before i continue with the build...just started..
"Ignite, Chill, Freeze, and Shock are collectively known as Status Ailments. All of them except for Chill are applied only on critical hits"

does this mean that since i use Resolute Technique elemental proliferation ( shock ) will not work for me and its not worth puting any points in Static Blows ?
"
Kingxxx wrote:
"Ignite, Chill, Freeze, and Shock are collectively known as Status Ailments. All of them except for Chill are applied only on critical hits"

does this mean that since i use Resolute Technique elemental proliferation ( shock ) will not work for me and its not worth puting any points in Static Blows ?

Qadded lightning gem has a flat %chance to shock without crit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info