Kripps New Build Cyclone/Marauder

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecCcQSzBS0MfRB_FCAUTRZvGS4ZhRo4GlUb-h0UJKol3yftKMUpTzKJNug26TpSPAVG10d-TDVQR1BQUWBT31RJVcZXDVfiWGNY21nzXz9gS2EhZKNlTWaeZ71uaXKpdO135XrvfNmCm4M4hNmE74uMjM-PRpBVm4OboZ7Nn9-gtKIApBmnCKcwp4SplavFrKqsr7iTud2-p8APwBrGnsbYz2XQ0NIh0k3Uj9lh37_hc-Nq51LsOO0g7m_vDu988B_yL_O-8932SPrS-6o=

I can't watch the stream while at work but I have one question: How disappointed is Kripp that Cyclone is so terrible (No free movement)?
"
I can't watch the stream while at work but I have one question: How disappointed is Kripp that Cyclone is so terrible (No free movement)?

He's fine with it, it acts like Diablo 2
How could cyclone ever be good? very small aoe and what, 35% dmg effectiveness?
I must be missing something very important here, but it seems so awful
"
TrueBoating wrote:

ever played d2? how bout u hop on d2 and try getting whirlwind by a geared barb?
Did anyone catch his progression? Go down to BM and Duelist area first, right?
Is it just me or this build lack DPS? I had a free respec on a lvl 72 Mara and ran the passive closely as possible.Since I was missing

My passives:

Spoiler
http://www.exilepro.com/build-summary?build=AAAAAgEBAecCcQSzBS0UIBRNGS4aOBpVG_odFCXfJ-0pTzKJNug26TpSPAVG10d-UEdQUFPfVElVxlcNV-JYY1jbWfNfP2BLYSFko2VNZp5nvW5pcql07Xfleu982YKbgziE2YTvi4yMz49GkFWbg5uhns2f36C0ogCkGacwp4Ssqqyvud2-p8APwBrG2M9l0NDSIdJN1I_ZYd-_4XPjaudS7DjtIO5v7w7vfPAf8i_z3fZI-tL7qg%253d%253d

Gear:
Spoiler

Currently I have about 685DPS after wrath/anger buff. The problem is I must make multiple pass at white mobs on the docks to kill them which makes it incredibly slow to level when compare to my LA ranger. Another problem I face is the dogs on the docks owns cyclone. You will spin at them while they flame thrower you after you pass thru your still getting hit with the flame thrower. With the recent changes in LOH it feels like only way to get any survivability out of this build is to run vaal pact and stack LL.

Anyone else try this out and wanna throw in their two cents?
Last edited by YOHANNBEAR on Mar 13, 2013, 3:06:55 AM
would this be a good 1H Cyclone weapon?

If you make a physical one, sure.

Kripp's build is going to utilize Static Blows while linking Cyclong to Elemental Proliferation. He's probably going to stack as much Elemental Damage as possible and then rely on shocking one mob and then sharing the effect with all nearby mobs thanks to that support gem.
Last edited by Zoxjib on Mar 13, 2013, 3:52:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info