can anyone answer these weapon dps questions?

I was told, i can divine this up to 149%

now , if i do this how much MIN+MAX dmg will this sword do

also is there a way to calculate weapon dps after the crit multiplier and crit chance mods?

heres the weapon...

i was told this is the best place to ask since u guys deal with crit often

pls if possible let me know and ty
What is the itemlevel? Without knowing the itemlevel I can merely suggest that you do not divine it. The itemlevel might change my mind though.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
"
VenatorPoE wrote:
What is the itemlevel? Without knowing the itemlevel I can merely suggest that you do not divine it. The itemlevel might change my mind though.

You could Divine it and get anything between 130% to 149%. You are currently sitting at 137%, so you could potentially gain 12%, however you might also roll less. Your chance to get a higher value is 63%, your chance to get a lower value is 37%.

The rest of the stats would remain pretty much unchanged.

Personally I would not Divine it.

EDIT: ...because the potential gain of 12% is not worth a Divine. But that's just me.
Last edited by VenatorPoE on Mar 12, 2013, 10:52:56 PM
"
VenatorPoE wrote:
You could Divine it and get anything between 130% to 149%. You are currently sitting at 137%, so you could potentially gain 12%, however you might also roll less. Your chance to get a higher value is 63%, your chance to get a lower value is 37%.

The rest of the stats would remain pretty much unchanged.

Personally I would not Divine it.

how much dmg would the weapon do min and max after it hits 149?

and is there a way to calculate the weapon dps after the crit mods?
With 149% it would be ~105-225. Not quite a jump.

Weapon DPS after crit mods is a bit of a useless stat to calculate... The increase is linear though, and wouldn't be quite high.
Last edited by VenatorPoE on Mar 12, 2013, 11:01:52 PM
"
VenatorPoE wrote:
With 149% it would be ~105-225. Not quite a jump.

Weapon DPS after crit mods is a bit of a useless stat to calculate... The increase is linear though, and wouldn't be quite high.

ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info