Beta invite

Hello,
After nice weekend with this game its really sad when i cant play PoE after long working day.
And now I'm just curious what is the way to get beta key?
Should i spam the forum, beg for it in forum, or just try to buy from other players?
Or is this game however free?
Will more players get invites, will we be chosen by random draw, by lottery?

Best regards,
Duda
Hello Duda,

To be honest, it's same with me about the playing. In fact I'm not a working person yet, just a student, who is doing final exams in the end of this month, I also would like to relax from studying and play something great I was looking for really long time. There are only two ways, how to get a beta key: first is to "be a chosen by random-draw-bot" (more at http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/10357) or to be invited by another player.
This game is not free yet exactly since it's only in the "beta" phase. Once it will be released, game will be free.

Best regards,
nettse
There is a ticker on the main site, it hands out invites by some arcane means unknown to me.

Also you can increase your chances of getting one by posting, catching the eye of someone with an invite or wait till next week for a chance to "buy" your merry way in.
Yeah, lets start spending money on games, that is the best idea :)
Will look forward to get a beta key, but the chance is 1 to 100 000 with out spending the money.
Until then I think we will need to choose other online games and that is not a best thing for developers.

D
"
DUD4 wrote:
Yeah, lets start spending money on games, that is the best idea :)
Will look forward to get a beta key, but the chance is 1 to 100 000 with out spending the money.
Until then I think we will need to choose other online games and that is not a best thing for developers.

D

Hah, veiled threat in broken English. I love it.
well, that "random" timer seems to go alphabetically at times, I just saw it draw two "Zxxxx123"... :)
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info