The Frontier Mystery Box

How about to fix the game first and then release something like loot boxes? At the moment Iam sure people care about annoying crashes instead of pathetic skins
Last edited by JestNebozo on Jun 8, 2019, 6:03:34 PM
Just in time for Westworld to return, with a cyberpunk twist. Even the MUSIC is wonderful. Everything about this box and it's commercial is authentically, rustically, and electrically beautiful and colorful.
Last edited by ThunderBiome on Jun 8, 2019, 6:09:30 PM
Let the bitching commence!
Much better RNG than on the glimmerwoods, atleast for me, absolutely loving the golden wild set, keep up the MTX!
Might gamble some more for those golden wild wings...
Also, are the charactereffects combineable? Wasn't mentioned in the video so I assume not, just asking since I only managed to get 1 of each during my gambles
bottomtext
Two Portals, Both Wings, 1 Panther.... and I only got 1 Golden Shower and No Dash MTX. SAD!
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
"
The average reward is worth 110 points,

Wrong, because chance is not equivalent..
[Removed by Support]
Wrangler Aura Effect is actually INSANE.

Its 3 sets of alternately rotating gear wheels with more tiny gear wheels also rotating on each of the 3.

WOW, gj design ppl.
When will the items from the old mystery boxes (Glimmerwood) become available for purchase?
The MTXes look amazing. I'm already looking forward to buy some when they become available outside of loot boxes in 3-4 months.
Identity is cheap. Reputation is priceless.

Retired Let's Player.
Retired HC player.
Still a SSF hipster build player who loves Ruthless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info