Why do i suck ? help >.< with gear/build

"
deadlylag wrote:
"
Advaanze wrote:
Yeah after before path i was playing ek marau but now ill focus on melee Sweep/GS/Hs

i run two auras: Grace+Anger

Current gear:

Current build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecEsw6tEuEUIBRNGNsZLhmFGjgaVRvIJIskqiftKaUt0jWGNug26TpSOrM62D0PQzFDnEp9TeNOKlBHUFBUSVcNWGNYr1uvXhNfP2BLYSFko2aeZ6ByqXTtd2J4DXrvfLt82YTvh3aMz5AKkFWRzp2qns2fPqIAouqnMKeEqW6sqrZBuc253cAaxPbFisbY0iHUj9lh3Q3fv-Nq51LsOO8O8B_yL_Pd9kj60vzF

Help please!

i have those stats without auras and all the bullshiet:

3225 armor
80% to fire/lighting/cold
-52% chaos resis
102.2 life regen

You must ID the problem correctly before finding the right solution.

What's killing you? What problems are you having?

well i go farm solo docks and i get low life a bit fast and sometimes i die Q.Q sorry if bad english >.<
ToxicDreams..........
It's all because u chose melee... and melee sucks as of now... go back to harry potter type of character... also this ->
IGN: Seze
where the heck did you get all those elemental damages ?

other than that, heavy strike is awesome. I've been able to stun lock bosses with it.
Yeah get carnage heart. Just got mine and im loving it :D Or remove culling strike and put in life leech.

Dying at docks? Maybe its the voidbearers with 'shoots additional projectiles' mod.
I have lower resists & hp wearing my farming gear, so I just avoid those blue voidbearers with that particular mod.

"
plasticeyes wrote:
where the heck did you get all those elemental damages ?

other than that, heavy strike is awesome. I've been able to stun lock bosses with it.

Wrath gives lightning damage iirc. Fire comes from added fire dmg gem+maybe some fire dmg nodes. Cold dmg comes from hatred aura. And maybe his weapon has some ele dmg.
Last edited by eddiec93 on Mar 17, 2013, 3:24:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info