Why do i suck ? help >.< with gear/build

Yeah after before path i was playing ek marau but now ill focus on melee Sweep/GS/Hs

i run two auras: Grace+Anger

Current gear:

Current build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecEsw6tEuEUIBRNGNsZLhmFGjgaVRvIJIskqiftKaUt0jWGNug26TpSOrM62D0PQzFDnEp9TeNOKlBHUFBUSVcNWGNYr1uvXhNfP2BLYSFko2aeZ6ByqXTtd2J4DXrvfLt82YTvh3aMz5AKkFWRzp2qns2fPqIAouqnMKeEqW6sqrZBuc253cAaxPbFisbY0iHUj9lh3Q3fv-Nq51LsOO8O8B_yL_Pd9kj60vzF

Help please!

i have those stats without auras and all the bullshiet:

3225 armor
80% to fire/lighting/cold
-52% chaos resis
102.2 life regen

ToxicDreams..........
Last edited by Advaanze on Mar 12, 2013, 9:38:23 PM
other question is if i should use carnage heart if i already have 80% to all resist
ToxicDreams..........
help
ToxicDreams..........
Greetings,

I took the liberty of modifying your build a little, mainly changing the pathways to conserve skillpoints, and picked up some must have(according to me) damage nodes.

Here:

Problem is either not having enough damage or survivability(or both). Apparently you have all the resists and very high-end gear(that chest). So, if you die often, it is cause you have low armor. (It is especially evident when surrounded by archers.) You can keep endurance charges up at all times, and if it is not enough, some points in the armor nodes will take care of it.
IGN 1: _Momentum_
2: Kurnaz_Tilki
why do you have so much intellect and evasion on your gear? change those for strength?!
Spec out of blood magic. Use hatred+determination+another aura of your choosing with reduced mana(for example vitality/purity). Run grace with blood magic gem. Take some dmg nodes (smashing blows, melee 12% etc.). You are already near mana reservation nodes, allowing you to run more auras. Link main attacks with blood magic gem.

Warlords mark with blood magic and reduced mana is nice too, you can drop enduring cry.
IGN: Kebehsenuf
Last edited by ShadowWalker07 on Mar 13, 2013, 6:08:12 PM
"
Advaanze wrote:
Yeah after before path i was playing ek marau but now ill focus on melee Sweep/GS/Hs

i run two auras: Grace+Anger

Current gear:

Current build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecEsw6tEuEUIBRNGNsZLhmFGjgaVRvIJIskqiftKaUt0jWGNug26TpSOrM62D0PQzFDnEp9TeNOKlBHUFBUSVcNWGNYr1uvXhNfP2BLYSFko2aeZ6ByqXTtd2J4DXrvfLt82YTvh3aMz5AKkFWRzp2qns2fPqIAouqnMKeEqW6sqrZBuc253cAaxPbFisbY0iHUj9lh3Q3fv-Nq51LsOO8O8B_yL_Pd9kj60vzF

Help please!

i have those stats without auras and all the bullshiet:

3225 armor
80% to fire/lighting/cold
-52% chaos resis
102.2 life regen

You must ID the problem correctly before finding the right solution.

What's killing you? What problems are you having?
I don't see any life leech or life on hit gems, and you didn't select life leech on your build either. If you are close enough to baddies to hit them with sweep, you're going to be taking a bunch of damage. I don't think anyone has enough life regen to offset that.

Lies! I got GCP every time I kill a mob with my mouth in JUST the right position! So now I just have to make sure I can make it to that position before the mob is dead each time. :-P
~CrystalisQualinthi
Last edited by Tychoblu on Mar 13, 2013, 6:41:27 PM
Yeah, you need some kind of life leech. Carnage heart would be really nice for that.

One point no one has mentioned:
Considering you have this sick 6-Link(!) Armor your Weapon is pretty bad, especially since it doesnt have links. It has 315 DPS, I recently bought a 390 DPS for about an exalt.
yeah im buying a new weapon, thanks to all i expect was looking for a 350/400 dps maul if someone has thanks to all!
ToxicDreams..........

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info