Don't you just love it when

The beta invite timer gives someone who's join date and last login date were the same day and it was from 4+ months ago?
Those who fight and run away, live to fight another day
"
Tonn wrote:
The beta invite timer gives someone who's join date and last login date were the same day and it was from 4+ months ago?

For god's sake this is the thread #1000 about this, IT HAPPENS.
"
Mycaelis wrote:
"
Tonn wrote:

Sounds like we need more threads like this then. You seem to know what's up though, how did you hear about this place?
"
Tonn wrote:
"
Mycaelis wrote:
"
Tonn wrote:

Sounds like we need more threads like this then. You seem to know what's up though, how did you hear about this place?

We don't need more threads like this. The invites are random, so that includes people who have logged in once.
"
Mycaelis wrote:
We need more threads like this. The invites are random, so that includes people who have logged in once.

I'm well aware of that. But you've yet to answer my question in the title. Don't you just love it?
"
Tonn wrote:
"
Mycaelis wrote:
We need more threads like this. The invites are random, so that includes people who have logged in once.

I'm well aware of that. But you've yet to answer my question in the title. Don't you just love it?

I honestly couldn't care less.
Oh, and good job editing my quote.
Last edited by Mycaelis on Apr 3, 2012, 9:30:35 AM
"
Mycaelis wrote:

Thank you for finally answering the question and reason of this thread. I knew you couldn't understand so I had to come flat out and ask you.

This will help me lots with my study I am currently conducting as you see.
"
Tonn wrote:
"
Mycaelis wrote:

Thank you for finally answering the question and reason of this thread. I knew you couldn't understand so I had to come flat out and ask you.

This will help me lots with my study I am currently conducting as you see.

You're a bored little man aren't you?
And yes, so am I, considering I keep replying, so don't bother bringing that up.
"
Mycaelis wrote:
You're a bored little man aren't you?
And yes, so am I, considering I keep replying, so don't bother bringing that up.

Yeah, this monitor needs a purpose while I'm playing in the other monitor waiting for my friend to get done selling so we can continue our progression with the game.

Figured I owed it to GGG to browse and post in there forums with all the hard work they have done making a game that finally suits my needs.
"
Mycaelis wrote:
"
Tonn wrote:

ALL THE TIME.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info