[3.13] Berserker Cyclone RT Axe Impale Full Physical - Cheap, SSF friendly

"
tonicarvalho wrote:
... [see above]
Did you take Pain Reaver ascendancy node in the first place as recommended?
If not, just stop reserving too much mana w/ auras and use a mana flask.

By default, Pain Reaver is enough for our mana except during leveling when our damages are low most of the time.
I make you build on ps4, i am lvl 85 but i die alot,i need to use life leeche or what happened?
"
Coverfun wrote:
... [see above]
It can be many different factors put together.
Did you take "Pain Reaver" ascendancy node? Did you take enough life nodes in the tree for your current level? How's flat life on your stuff and are you sure your resists are capped?
Do you use fortify on Cyclone? If you die too much it should be something to quickly do, especially since we invest in fortify in the tree.

Also how are your flasks? I don't really know how it's going about that on console. But flasks are essential and help a ton for your defense. Not only for the anti-freeze/bleed/curses but also giving you several additional layers of defenses: move speed, armor (phys mitigation), blind enemies, ...
This build work in 3.14?
"
EvolvedQS wrote:
This build work in 3.14?
When i saw the change of Pain Reaver by Defy Pain, i couldn't be bothered to update the build anymore.
I think for a Cyclone non crit build like this one, you might be better off with a Slayer.

The 3 others ascendancy nodes are still good, but we don't have a good 4th one and that's an issue.

There's also the reservation change for Flesh and Stone from 25 to 35%. Fair enough but it probably makes it quite hard to have Blood and Sand on top of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info