[3.13] Berserker Cyclone RT Axe Impale Full Physical - Cheap, SSF friendly

Still attempting to put it all together, I've got the unique axe as a 5 link to start and get used to the playstyle.

Using an astral plate which I will craft explodey chest on once I've finished the setup too.

I think you're right about movement speed I didn't realise it was 30% more than stampede boots with yours.

How do we cap chaos best with this build?

Could you convert this to crit if we get an axe crafted with hits cannot be evaded?

Or would there be no point and just re-roll slayer if going crit?
Last edited by Hemzokuken on Jan 24, 2021, 7:32:38 AM
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
... [see above]
Like always (outside of CI): by getting chaos res on any item you can ^^. I got a bit lucky on this side in SSF atm by being currently at 60% res chaos, 15% left for the cap. I don't think i ever reached this amount of chaos res, even with a flask.

Someone asked help in page 16 while having a Starforge and in my answer i said at the end: "I think with a Starforge you may want to do a Slayer with Overwhelm ascendancy node though and go crit to get an absurd amount of damages."
So yh, if you've the currencies & all and want to go big, i'd clearly go 2h sword crit with the Slayer. I don't think going crit with a 2h axe is really worth. Most if not all of the melee builds going crit are using swords.
Last edited by Harest on Jan 24, 2021, 8:42:36 PM
Sorry to bother you again mate...

I'm built like you are (I think) matched passive tree and have 20% movement speed helm with 30% movement speed boots. Where do you get the rest of your movement speed? right now it's only +5% movement speed while cyclone. You were saying +80% while cycloning?
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
... [see above]
You should check PoB. If you don't have it, here's a screenshot:
I did check POB but wasn't relying on flasks or temporary buffs as part of the base movement speed.

Damn so only 146% while cyclonimg without a speed flask.

I think I might stick to stampede boots because then I can craft a better helm with a rmr enchant or cyclone enchant and always be at 150% while not relying on rage or fortify buff while also having a second anoint. (What 2 anoints would you suggest?)

What mods on amulet would you suggest?

Currently I've got aoe and 25% pride rmr.

I'm happy with how it feels already though with LVL 10 gems and really cheap gear in T15 maps haha
Last edited by Hemzokuken on Jan 25, 2021, 1:42:54 PM
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
... [see above]
You always are under flask effects until it's a long boss fight with phases, etc. For clearing all utility flasks should be active 100% of the time until you're collecting a sudden pile of loot ^^.

Since you've PoB, you can check the anointments available in there by editing your amulet -> "Anoint..." and then you can sort by whatever you want the most : combined dps (it'd be Panopticon for single target), etc.

As for the amulet i'd try to get life, flat phys and - mana cost of channelling skills as prefixes. For the suffixes, good all attributes roll or dex/intel one and resists. A trade link, spoiler: there's almost none (link not including the - mana cost).
Last edited by Harest on Jan 25, 2021, 4:58:42 PM
Thanks mate :)

I always regret changing from a cyclone/minion build haha....the thought is new league....new me(character)
Hey,

i want to try out this build. i have not mutch exp in poe and i never play marauder. maybe i am wrong, but is there no level skill tree? i only see the full tree in POB.
"
aerox1995 wrote:
... [see above]
That's right, cf. the OP:
"
Regarding the passive skill tree. I never liked to do different trees per level / points spent. I rather like to have the tree i'm aiming for and taking the nodes that i find will help me the most in the current situation. For instance, i'd suggest to not take any axe node during leveling until you get a good one and you'll stay with axes only. Try to balance between life and damages. You mainly want to open ways. Getting towards the life nodes in the Scion area while not taking them all, to take more life when you'll need it, while continuing towards bottom right (Duelist area) to be prepared to take impale nodes, etc. Jewel slots are optional until you actually get one or more decent ones.
Trying out this build, but, cant realy keep up with the mana cost of cyclone, im level 64 now, and cant realy use cyclone without the Praxis ring. Any suggestions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info