[3.7] Double Strike Super Saiyan Ragezerker // Wipe out endgame

Gonna have to restart the league. Got to maps, 2 levels above the monsters, and in a normal T1 map (no alch no alt no nothing) a regular white pack can ohko me and I don't do shit to them.
"
PsychoBamboo wrote:
Gonna have to restart the league. Got to maps, 2 levels above the monsters, and in a normal T1 map (no alch no alt no nothing) a regular white pack can ohko me and I don't do shit to them.

well i am level 80 and pushing totally fine. maybe you are doing something wrong :D
Where does our life steal come from? I'm having trouble generating life.
not a good league starter, had to reroll
I'll definitively give it a go. I always liked the skill for bossing. Some things I'll change and tweak but so far thanks for putting this out~
Thanks for your guide.
I have some question.
Can I play this build without "Vaal pact"? Lab traps are terrible with me. If yes what I should change (ascendancy, point). If no can I choose jugg for more survivable?
Last edited by fdxfdcfd on Jun 12, 2019, 4:20:13 AM
How much worse/better would be taking Blitz instead of Aspect of Carnage? I want to surpass the speed of light itself
"
fdxfdcfd wrote:
Thanks for your guide.
I have some question.
Can I play this build without "Vaal pact"? Lab traps are terrible with me. If yes what I should change (ascendancy, point). If no can I choose jugg for more survivable?

yes, absolutelty
"
szczerbatek1 wrote:
How much worse/better would be taking Blitz instead of Aspect of Carnage? I want to surpass the speed of light itself

you will deal less damage but the meme factor is def there. tried it and the leap slam speed was insane xD
Umm, IDK if you realize, but you never tell us what gems to link - on swords, boots, helm, and gloves...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info