Path of Exile: Legion Launches Soon

"
Tsuum wrote:
how do i schedule an update on steam? i want it to start the update as soon as possible

Set steam to schedule updates with a time.

I just scheduled my Standalone client to auto launch at just past 3am (To kick off the patching) because of the shitness of the torrent.

Using deluge here, not crap client, or bloated out like Utorrent. Problem is all the trackers in the torrent, are returning error, or access denied.

Seeders 2 (511)
Leachers 3 (2469)
Speed: 0kbps
Last time even with torrent i had to download extra 2GB is this still the case in 3.7?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"The download is approximately 15.5GB"

Strange, i finished downloading it, it says just 14.8 GB.

Edit: I think i found where the problem comes from, it's 15.550.000 KB :)
Last edited by FluffyKillah on Jun 7, 2019, 6:48:30 AM
"
iamnotspock wrote:
"
Tsuum wrote:
how do i schedule an update on steam? i want it to start the update as soon as possible

Set steam to schedule updates with a time.

I just scheduled my Standalone client to auto launch at just past 3am (To kick off the patching) because of the shitness of the torrent.

Using deluge here, not crap client, or bloated out like Utorrent. Problem is all the trackers in the torrent, are returning error, or access denied.

Seeders 2 (511)
Leachers 3 (2469)
Speed: 0kbps

Qbittorrent works fine. Took ~40 mins to download
"
anthonyca30 wrote:
"
The time is one hour later than what the countdown says.

the time is correct

Its not , the league is starting 1 hour later this time. European people with normal life schedule will be able to enjoy the new stuff for about 1 hour on start.. unless they want to sacrifice precious and healthy sleep for pixels ?
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
nice
aura go brr
But... (wait for it) I want it now!!
Why are these leagues always starting around midnight?
Trying to kill off your players with lack of sleep?

Also, please please no more lags so I can finally play on evenings and weekends!
Downloading at 93kbs uploading at 1mbps , okay what's going on
"
reregre1 wrote:
Downloading at 93kbs uploading at 1mbps , okay what's going on

Throttle your upload speed and see if that improves your download speed. Torrents are a 2-way highway and need both open a little to function.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info