[3.7] Arc Flicker CI Occultist

tried it out for legion. fun, but REALLY hard to make work properly if you want to progress and it's not even nearly as fast as most popular builds. fairly expensive as well =\

probably will respec out of it when i've got enough regrets but it was a good laugh
"
tried it out for legion. fun, but REALLY hard to make work properly if you want to progress and it's not even nearly as fast as most popular builds. fairly expensive as well =\

probably will respec out of it when i've got enough regrets but it was a good laugh

Yes, this build is only for fun... I make some another variants whith crit/life/raider and maximum shaper DPS about 600k...
Raider variant here: https://pastebin.com/C6mKmEjs

You no need Zealot's Oath. Get Elemental overload instead
dunno if u still get updates on this... but why do u take ele equilibrium? dont u attack with lightning so wouldnt that cause enemies to get extra lightning resist???
"
Valdrakken wrote:
dunno if u still get updates on this... but why do u take ele equilibrium? dont u attack with lightning so wouldnt that cause enemies to get extra lightning resist???

Elemental equilibrium only for bosses. Flicker strike do attack hit whith added cold or fire damage(no lightning!) and reduce enemies lightning resistance. Then Mjolner trigger spell arc whith full lightning damage and equilibrium rise lightning resist. Then again attack - spell - attack - spell...

For other enemies no need more damage.

================
I test dual Mlolner raider... Fast, funny but wery weak. about 900k shaper dps whith flasks...
My current raider setup whith updated tree and Mjolner pob link: https://pastebin.com/EG0fngp5
"
Elemental equilibrium only for bosses. Flicker strike do attack hit whith added cold or fire damage(no lightning!) and reduce enemies lightning resistance. Then Mjolner trigger spell arc whith full lightning damage and equilibrium rise lightning resist. Then again attack - spell - attack - spell...

For other enemies no need more damage.

ahhh ok i didnt see that u put added cold/fire onto flicker. Im guessing you just use the support rune?
"
Valdrakken wrote:

ahhh ok i didnt see that u put added cold/fire onto flicker. Im guessing you just use the support rune?

no need support gems.
you can use ring with added fire/cold damage to attacks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info