Post Patch - critical error /w .tdt file

After installing the patch, I logged in to Act 3 (cruel difficulty), went to the waypoint, and clicked on the docks.

I sat at the loading screen for about a minute before I decided to alt+tab out and found this error message:

I will continue to investigate the issue.

>It appears as if it didn't actually freeze the game, I was dead upon re-opening the game however I did have to click ok on 4 identical error messages to make them all stop appearing.

>After dying, I was able to return to the docks with no issues. I portaled into down and accessing the docks through the waypoint as well with no error messages.
Last edited by Progar on Mar 12, 2013, 8:02:10 PM
Me to
Only when I try to go to Docks (Merciless)
Last edited by ookalleoo on Mar 12, 2013, 8:03:04 PM
I got the same problem just with Chamber of sin in act 2 cruel
"What have you become when even nightmares fears you ?"
Same here, only zone I've tried to go to is eternal laboratory and it throws this error. I'm running packcheck now.
lab is unaccesible, which hurts the most

i get exception every time :>
Pack check just finished, reported all files in sync. As far as lab being accessible, when I try to zone into lab, it will hang; I need to alt-tab out of game, acknowledge the exceptions it's throwing about the terrain file (it's the same one originally reported), and go back into game, then the lab will load. I'm a bit nervous about actually trying to activate a map tho.

same here
Lemon curry?
on Merciless to
I was in for like 2 seconds, used WP to Act 3 Merc and the damn game crashed. I was crashing earlier today and completely reinstalled the game and now I get this? Come on, I know its beta but this is getting old. I have reinstalled this game like 3 times in the last month. And dont tell me to do the packcheck nonsense. It doesnt fix the problems.
Last edited by Judas777 on Mar 12, 2013, 8:04:32 PM
same here im running a pack check as i reply dont think it will fix it but will post results

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info