So what league will you be joining?

When it's all up and running I'm going to get into Ironman. The idea of this is just too great, had a few characters on diablo 2 where I wouldn't trad with anyone or buy anything from vend. I love everything I've seen about this game so far.

What will be your first league you guys will join?
Those who fight and run away, live to fight another day
PVP!!, if it ever comes...
First default for messing around and having fun, then ironman for a step in the right direction and eventually hardcore once I know my ideal build.
If I didnt played beta, then it would be hardcore league, becouse there is no reason to play default (until you die in HC). But because I played it, it will be hardcore cutthroat league (or default one).
Will start off with hc cutthroat for sure.
The wait is over.
HC cut throat i played the HC mode when open beta was very fun and i was not that sad when my carachter got killed on lv 32 but i will not even ry to play default even if my char drop from HC and iron man mode sound fun but i can only thing of that league when i found some friends to play with me since u will not get to far alone
"When the tears of a human being finally dried up forever, it becomes a demon, a monster. And he himself dry."
When your character dies on HC mode, does it get transfered to default league or something?
"The purpose of life is a life with a purpose, so id rather die for a cause than live a life that is worthless"
"
Cybernetics wrote:
When your character dies on HC mode, does it get transfered to default league or something?

Correct
Those who fight and run away, live to fight another day
Hardcore indeed!

"What we do in life echoes in eternity"
IGN: Unknown/KartellenSebbe
so what exactly does the cutthroat add to HC? is that like the "normal" HC where the character gets deleted if it dies?
IGN's:
Nemesis: "Stocktons". HC: "Magomedrasul" & "Stockton".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info