Path of Exile: Legion Gem Information

tnx ggg
op
"
mrgui777 wrote:
Does anyone know when the gems are gonna hit Path of building?

From what I've seen it's usually 2-6 hours after a release
why the MULSTISTRIKE suport gem doesnt use the TAG STRIKE ????

it could say - support strike skills
instead of saying "doesn't suport, totem, spells, movement, area , etc"
"
gexian wrote:
why the MULSTISTRIKE suport gem doesnt use the TAG STRIKE ????

it could say - support strike skills
instead of saying "doesn't suport, totem, spells, movement, area , etc"

It still DOES support area skills, Like cleave, lacerate, sunder...
Last edited by Luniev on Jun 6, 2019, 6:40:40 PM
So Immortal Call and Molten Shell share cooldown. OK. Do they share cooldown when used with CWDT aswell?
"
BaiDimo wrote:
Consecrated Path buff or nerf?

What does "Now has an attack speed multiplier of 80%."
It has 25% more damage and 20% less attack speed than before.

"
Imagine you have 100% increased attack speed ok?
So you have 200% attack speed

Before:
Cyclone had 50% increased attack speed, giving you 250% attack speed
At 2 his each time, you had 250%*2 = 500%, 5 attacks per second
It had 50% more attack speed on the gem, which is a multiplier after 100% increased attack speed, so it would spin at 2 * 1.5 = 3 attacks per second and hit twice per spin for 6 attacks per second.

"
Now:
Cyclone have 300% attack speed multiplier, a 3x multiplier
Since you have 200% attack speed, you have 200% * 3 = 600% total with cyclone multiplier, 6 attacks per second
That's right.

"
Just like the negative multiplier makes some skills even slower
If you have 200% attacks per second, and a skill used to have 20% slower attack speed, you would have 1.8 attacks per second. Now they have 80% multiplier(instead of 20% slower), so 2*0.8 = 1.6 attacks per second.
A skill that had 20% less attack speed would attack at 2 * 0.8 = 1.6 attacks per second.
"
johnnyh2 wrote:
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
"
Talamoe wrote:

IT HAS BEEN FIXED. ARE YOU BLIND?

The ability to update older map *stash tabs* to the current system was implemented.
IF YOU HAVE THEM IN STASH TABS.

If they're just stored in standard tabs you cannot convert them to the updated format.

I thought I read that you can also vendor older maps to an NPC to get the conversion (for players that don't own the map stash tab). I have not tried to do this yet.

Yes, you can vendor a map from a previous set and it will be updated to one from the current set. It'll even keep the same modifiers, just a different map of the same tier.

I vendored all of my maps to update them and it worked perfectly.

From the patch notes at https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2512556:

"
Alternatively, you can sell Maps to a vendor which will convert them to an equivalent Map from the most recent Map Series.

"
Pivovar wrote:
"
Wait... Sunder now as 25% less attack speed instead of the old 15% ?
Even slower? Then Multistrike that got even slower? Or am I missing something?

Can't go fast if they slow you down, having slower attack speed and mor emob HP are 2 things they did in order to slow down the game pace, though I have no clue why this has to be a thing for melee.

Ice Crash now has 70% base attack speed and it was slow as heck before, soon enough we'll be perma freezing ourselves when we use it.

If you guys read the manifesto, they slowed down mostly all melee skill due performence, hench the xx% multiplier to kinda everything.
To make up for it they have in most gems added flat physical or elemental damage.
im gonn try to make a build based on escanor, now that melee is stronger, and with the new pride.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info