Path of Exile: Legion Gem Information

I have a question about Glacial Hummer.
"Every third successive strike now freezes enemies as if ..." - does this strike has 100% chance to freeze? Or it only extends freeze potential and still requirs successive freeze chance roll?

Also it will have funny interaction with Ruthless. They have slightly different counters, but it still a nice synergy.
"
LeadRaven wrote:
I have a question about Glacial Hummer.
"Every third successive strike now freezes enemies as if ..." - does this strike has 100% chance to freeze? Or it only extends freeze potential and still requirs successive freeze chance roll?

The way I understand this is you'll have a longer freeze duration, since freezes are based on damage, but you still need to do a big amount of damage in order to benefit from the 390% virtual damage. I think this virtual damage boost is meant for bosses but if bosses have too much HP you still won't be freezing even with the 390% virtual damage boost.

On a SIDE NOTE:
Reave skills have a typo: "Which will you will begin to..."
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro
Last edited by Pivovar on Jun 6, 2019, 7:02:51 AM
Someone can explain to me the meaning and mechanics of combat rush.
Thanks
Last edited by xXx_1 on Jun 6, 2019, 6:57:40 AM
"
xXx_1 wrote:
Thanks

A buff you get when u use a skill with the support, makes your travel skills faster (aka whirling blades will be faster if you cast it while you have the buff)
Absolutely POG, so many good ones, so many options!
hyped *poggers*
Greetings Exile
"
xXx_1 wrote:
Thanks

You start a fight and have this support linked to your main skill, combat rush has these bonuses - 10% inc damage (quality), up to 59% more melee damage - this is quite straightforward.

This is how I understand the confusing part:
If you then use a Travel skill, such as Frostblink, that skill will either resolve faster or move you further OR It might be something else as it is not obvious what the attack/cast speed really do here.
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro
I guess Illusory Warp is totally pointless now as it does no damage and has a longer cooldown than Frostblink.

I'm curious if Divine Ire will be getting the physical tag for the purposes of infused channeling.
is there any info concerning gem availability (class, act, mission)
"Je sens que je suis libre,
mais je sais que je ne le suis pas”
―Emil Mihai Cioran
What is the logic of the order of the gems in the post?

Or rather: Why are the gems not listed in alphabetic order?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info