[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

Hi,
Thanks a lot - loving your guide! Used it to play a HC charakter and it worked amazing. Loved the fact that you start using flicker strike so early and it really felt like jumping from one powerspyke to the next. I never really had mana-issues and the few times where it wasnt possible to sustain with frenzy stacks, the totem came in very handy.
All in all very smooth sailing from A1 to A10! <3
"
Cash4Cookies wrote:
"
lamar2626 wrote:
Can someone more experienced take a look at my character and tell me what I can do to get stronger? Just switched over to Oro's and feel like my damage didn't really change. I am running t10 maps and I can probably do red maps but not as comfortable. Thanks!

for one, you still have points in the "chance to gain frenzy charges" stuff. both sword and mark can be swapped to either move the points elsewhere or take more optimal choices for the mastery.
also, just personally speaking i don't even feel like even slotting frenzy in with an Oro's build. you shouldn't really have issues generating charges even on bosses. unless you are running some kinda map that impedes that (steal charges or avoid ailments)

speaking of gems, you can also just toss out the maim on ancestral protector, since you aren't really dealing phys damage anymore. swap it for ancestral warchief or sth.
another thing there is that your gems don't really have much in terms of quality. usually it's not a big dps gain for each one, but it does add up. flicker is good for leveling gems anyway, so not that hard to just sell your gems with a gemcutter prism and bring em back up (btw i noticed your 2nd weapon slot being empty, you should always have 6 gems leveling there at least. or this late into the league 9 with a maloney's. it's literally free money you are getting there for a couple button presses when they're ready to level)

secondly, you don't really have much in terms of +elemental damage with attacks on your gear (rolls on amulet, rings, belts).
also, annointment on amulet. anything cheap is better than nothing

also, as you are running soulthirst i wanna point out it's worth having a long duration flask(sorrow of the divine is easy to get a +50% duration one since its unique) and putting the increased duration enchant. grab the nearby natural remedies wheel for flask duration and maybe even fit in a cluster and you can be looking at 30-40s duration. while it is largely useless outside of running maps it's stupidly strong there. 30s is just about enough to get you through most league mechanics without having to refresh. just gotta respec a few points whenever you wanna focus on something that aint mapping, but while you are still leveling it's great to have and not much else on the skill tree is gonna give you any dps boost quite as strong

"
HanimeGuru wrote:
Have pretty much the same thing that I switched to oro's and I noticed that I do somewhat more dmg but still feels pretty weak at some point. Also looked at pob and realised I do like 50k total dmg and the guide pob does 450k. I'm kinda new to the game and don't know what to do. Could someone help me with this because I really want to use this build and I love flicker strikes.

you have a lot of respeccing to do. your tree is vastly different from the one in the pob. including your ascendancy (plus you are missing uber lab)
especially since you are still running resolute technique.
fix that tree, do your uber lab and shift some of your gear more towards crit (easy points being just running a diamond flask and tossing in some crit multi jewels. also get assasins mark+mark on hit. btw overall work on getting your flasks sorted. have them all 20 quality and with prefix and suffix at least)
you can run oro's as a non-crit, but it's gonna be less dps and worse sustain (since crits force ignite, so your charge gen is better with crit)
try to get a better Oro's btw. yours is 778dps, while it can roll up to 833dps. not gonna be a huge dps increase but it's an easy one and without it being 6L a quite cheap one, even a 820dps+ will only cost a few Chaos

and same as above, quality up gems+have some leveling in 2nd weapon slot

btw your dps isn't quite as low as 50k. just a matter of configuring all the stuff in PoB to actually count. it's still gonna be more with a swap to proper crit tree

I just want to make sure I understanded everything
Correct me if I'm wrong: I need to follow this pob https://pastebin.com/E00L2C6d

And also do these:
-lab
-better oro
-better flasks(not so sure how)
-respec
"
HanimeGuru wrote:

I just want to make sure I understanded everything
Correct me if I'm wrong: I need to follow this pob https://pastebin.com/E00L2C6d

And also do these:
-lab
-better oro
-better flasks(not so sure how)
-respec

yeah, normally speaking you can take some liberties with the passive tree to adjust it to personal preferences but as someone who is still only learning the basics of navigating the game and path of building it is probably better to stick with what you are given as closely as possible.

in terms of flasks. for one you wanna max the quality with glassblower (scouring the flask to normal quality means it only takes 4x glassblower for 20 quality, but they are cheap enough even if you don't scour them. can even buy em at npcs. they can be brought over 20% via syndicate craftbenches)
then bring em back to magic quality and alteration orb+augmentation orb or beastcrafting to get the stats you want. lastly you can use enkindling or instilling orbs as preferred. as mentioned, get one diamond flask if you are swapping to crit. you can also look into getting a cinderswallow urn flask (unique flask, drops from syndicate mastermind) since it synergizes with Oro's.

and to bring up the other stuff in a list:
-fit in a assassins mark+curse on hit
-quality up gems and then further work on corruptions to bring them above the normal maximum of 20. awakened gems in the long run, but probably mostly too expensive at this tage
-fill up any empty jewel sockets after you are done respeccing. (probably mostly with crit multi like in the pob. jewels can roll 3 different versions (melee/two-handed/global) with the prices varying depending on how many of them you got on the jewels. plus any other notable enough stats you may be missing, be that basic life% or stuff like corrupted blood can't be inflicted on you corruption
-get some crit stats on gear if you can (ring+amulet mostly is where you gonna be looking for these. don't skimp on the elemental attack damage tho)
-annoint amulet
-maybe fix that chaos resistance up a bit, doesn't need to be maxed but if its not negative it helps
Last edited by Cash4Cookies on Jan 2, 2023, 8:14:30 PM
I'm using this build for Sanctum SC and are having issues with the flicker stopping after a couple of hits and not continuing for the duration of the entire ability. Also, doesn't always jump to the next mobs and just stops in place. Is there anything in particular that could be causing this?
"
Rhodriic wrote:
I'm using this build for Sanctum SC and are having issues with the flicker stopping after a couple of hits and not continuing for the duration of the entire ability. Also, doesn't always jump to the next mobs and just stops in place. Is there anything in particular that could be causing this?

you need both mana (if not using lifetap) and frenzy charges. youre running out of one or the other.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Rhodriic wrote:

you need both mana (if not using lifetap) and frenzy charges. youre running out of one or the other.

Oh okay, well its not Mana so it has to be my frenzy charges then. Thanks
Hey, I was wondering if you have any advice on how to increase my damage output

https://pastebin.com/3hjftSUm
https://pobb.in/UZ-UCOQlhOWJ
"
Hey, I was wondering if you have any advice on how to increase my damage output

https://pastebin.com/3hjftSUm

clear uber lab and get bane of legends. get accuracy on rings instead of precision. use anger instead. you could reduce grace or anger reservation on tree or cluster jewel. Use vaal warchief in addition to ancestral protector.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Jan 7, 2023, 2:42:23 AM
"
Hollyphantom wrote:

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Major Changes in 3.20 made leveling with flicker even smoother than before:

1. Vaal flicker strike was introduced. It will help a lot with bossing.
2. Melee splash is on the tree (lower left corner), so you no longer need the melee splash support. It is expensive to annoint, so it's better to path there for league start.
3. +1 strike target is on the attack mastery. It is an additional source of clear speed.

INTRODUCTION

This guide is about getting started with Flicker Strike and Vaal Flicker Strike from as low as LV28 with the cheapest, easiest, smoothest, and beginner-friendliest possible build.

Flicker consumes a frenzy charge at each use, which is difficult to sustain at low levels. I chose Duelist because he has the smoothest leveling experience in my opinion. Obtaining gems is easiest with Duelist, he's closest to the mandatory melee splash node on the tree, and he gets a ton of damage early. My LV28 tree has 232% increased damage!

In the endgame, you can progress to a flicker build of your choosing (Oro's Sacrifice example is provided). I will post my personal endgame progression when I get there. I plan to improvise based on how I feel about the new Vaal Flicker skill.

Videos
LV 67 Kitava fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGo9vqGLNck
LV 36 Daresso fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hMjIc0c_Ds
LV 30 gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVjHqPPLnaE
Update explanation preleague: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkdcufCP0Bk
Initial explanation preleague: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzxFjZRlqoU

VAAL FLICKER STRIKE
How does it work?
Spoiler

You will flicker 26 hits total without dealing any damage. Then, any damage you would have dealt is summed, and dealt in 1 big hit. You will be quite vulnerable during Vaal Flicker, because you cannot leech, use other active skills, or dodge attacks. You must survive the duration for a successful kill. Since it has a 300% multiplier for attack speed, you will be attacking quite fast. Faster you attack, the quicker you can get through the 26 attacks.

Notes:
1. Multistrike support cannot be used because it is a vaal skill. You can still link it to multistrike and use Vaal Flicker strike. You just won't get the damage and attack speed bonus from multistrike.
2. Ailment damage from poison/ignite are also summed and dealt in 1 big poison/ignite.
3. You'll be considered stationary for the entire duration, so arctic armour works decently well
4. Since you don't deal damage during the skill, you can't gain fortify or leech. But on-hit effects will work.
5. It does not cost mana because it is a Vaal skill
6. Vaal Flicker will not consume any frenzy charges. In fact, it will charge up your frenzies.
7. War cries cannot exert Vaal skills
8. You can still use flasks or instant skills during Vaal Flicker
9. Works with impale but you only get 1 impale with vaal flicker. You have to hit enemies after the Vaal Flicker to get the impale damage bonus. So there will be a delay in the damage.
10. I estimate roughly 2.3x DPS for Vaal flicker compared to regular Flicker vs bosses (Comparing the ideal 6-links). It's really nice for bossing.

General Strategies:
1. Stack defensive layers that function during Vaal Flicker.
2. Use Vaal Flicker vs bosses for damage but also to charge frenzies that you can later consume for regular Flicker.
3. Stack attack speed so you can finish Vaal Flicker as fast as possible. Min-maxed builds should be able to complete 26 hits in less than a second.
4. Ruthless support gem will give you 26 consecutive huge ruthless hits every 3 times you use Vaal Flicker. Since it is so inconsistent, I would avoid using it in typical scenarios.
5. You could use phase run right in the middle of Vaal flicker for 30% more damage, although it will consume all frenzy charges.
6. Having separate links for Flicker and Vaal Flicker can be a good idea because the optimal support gems are so different between them.
7. If there are multiple enemies nearby, Vaal Flicker will flicker between them all, so your damage per enemy will a lot lower. So don't Vaal Flicker vs bosses when there are ads. Save it when the boss is alone.

GENERIC LEVELING TIPS -- FOR BEGINNERS
Tips that apply to leveling most melee builds.
Spoiler
If you need some extra dexterity, strength and/or intelligence, get some on your amulet or rings. Try to get movement speed on your boots. Otherwise, just get AS MUCH LIFE AND RESISTS as you can on all gear. Try to maintain 75% elemental resistances. If possible, get some "adds XX physical damage to attacks" mods on rings and amulet for extra DPS.

Flasks are important. While leveling, you should have at least 1 life flask, 1 mana flask, and 1 quicksilver flask. Make sure you keep upgrading your life and mana flasks as you level. Pick up any life and mana flask upgrades that drop. You can also buy them from Nessa. Give them a transmutation orb and augment orb for extra bonus mods. Unfreeze, unbleed, and movement speed are the best mods on flasks.
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

If you cannot find any good weapons but you want more DPS, the rustic sash recipe is a good one to know. Simply vendor a blacksmith whetstone, any weapon, and a rare (yellow) rustic sash. It works for a magic (blue) rustic as well, but you get higher phys rolls with a rare one. Try to find a weapon with 1.45 attack speed or higher. If possible, giving the weapon 20% quality using 4 blacksmith whetstones before vendoring is a good idea. If you get to Act 4, unlock the crafting recipe for attack speed and craft it on your weapon (see crafting recipes list below).

CRAFTING RECIPES

These two crafting recipes are really nice for leveling. Once you find the recipe, create a hideout if you don't already have one, and you can use the crafting bench to craft these mods for a cheap cost. The item will need an open affix for the mod to be craftable.

Act 2: The Caverns -- (10–14)% increased Movement Speed on Boots -- 3x Orb of Augmentation
Act 4: The Dried Lake -- (8–10)% increased Attack Speed on Weapons -- 6x Orb of Alteration

LV1 to LV28
Flickering before LV28 is basically impossible, so you will need to find another skill.
Spoiler
When you first get to town, talk to Tarkleigh for the quest reward. I suggest grabbing a Cleave (other skills can work too). Hold a one-handed axe or sword with the highest DPS you can find, with a shield. A weapon with a high attack speed is very nice as well (at least 1.4 attacks per second).
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Then, do the "Mercy Mission" quest to get a quicksilver flask and onslaught support gem as your reward. Link the onslaught to your Cleave. You can also link the chance to bleed as your 3rd link. Other than "Mercy Mission", skip the optional quests that do not reward you a passive point. Quests you don't want to skip: https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Book_of_Skill Kill all bandits.

See the "GENERIC LEVELING TIPS" section above if you need a bit more guidance. Otherwise, just follow the story line and get ready to flicker at LV28 or LV38.

LV28 -- MAIN GUIDE
LV28 is the earliest possible level to begin Flickering. However, it requires 1 cheap unique item, so you will need to be in a trade league and be willing to trade.
Spoiler
PATH OF BUILDING + TREE

https://pastebin.com/S6ppWMFM

Summary of the tree:
-- life
-- life leech helps you recover life
-- One-hand + Shield melee/attack damage -- getting increased damage early is really good. A couple nodes can be as strong as a whole support gem. This tree gives you 232% increased damage at LV28!
-- attack speed
-- melee splash (most important node. Gives Flicker AOE dmg)
-- +1 additional strike
-- Call to arms - (instant warcry)

REQUIRED WEAPON

Lakishu's Blade comes with the multistrike gem socketed, a necessary support gem for flicker strike. Multistrike is usually only usable after LV38, but this sword allows you to use it at LV28.

Unavailable

This sword is cheap. Buy one from here (Change settings to your league):
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/apPX3Te

Try to buy one that is 3-linked, or at least 3-socketed. If it isn't 3-linked, you have to link it yourself. If you cannot get a 3-link, a 2-link can suffice.

1. Use any blacksmith's whetstones you have to give the sword quality. More the better.
2. Use Jeweler's orbs until the number of sockets is 3
3. Use Orb of Fusings until all 3 sockets are linked.
4. Use Chromatic orbs until you have 1 green and 2 red sockets
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

GEAR

Get a shield. Dual-wielding was nerfed, so I don't recommend it. Your gear should be armour, evasion, or armour/evasion hybrid. I recommend armour/evasion hybrid armour most because of lower attribute requirements and socket color flexibility. Try to get life and resist on gear, movement on boots. You will need a little bit of intelligence and dex on gear.

REQUIRED SKILL GEMS

In Lakishu's Blade, socket Flicker strike + close combat + life tap. This is your main skill. If possible, get a flicker gem with quality for 5% additional chance for frenzy generation (optional). Life tap lets you not worry about running out of mana. Starting 3.20, melee splash is on the tree. Melee phys support is bad because of the 10% less attack speed multiplier.

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

If you have a 5 or 6 link and don't need to use a Lakishu's, use Flicker, Multistrike, Lifetap, Close Combat, Faster Attacks, and Ruthless.

You also need Frenzy and Blood rage. Frenzy provides frenzy charges when you happen to run out. Blood rage provides a 25% chance to gain a frenzy charge on kill.

Unavailable
Unavailable

At the very minimum, Flicker Strike, Blood Rage, and Frenzy gems are absolutely necessary. Duelist can obtain all gems from quest rewards or from the NPC vendor (see below).

VAAL FLICKER GEM

Vaal Flicker is not necessary for leveling, but it would be fun to have. Note that you cannot buy Vaal Flicker from the NPC. You can either trade (should be cheap) or find one in vaal side areas.

If you have a Vaal Flicker, Close Combat + Faster Attacks support is much better than lifetap. This is because 1) Vaal Flicker Strike doesn't cost mana, and 2) faster attacks lets you survive the skill. You could have a separate 3 link for Vaal Flicker, or put Vaal Flicker in Lakishu's with lifetap or faster attacks. If you don't use lifetap, you will need to worry about mana sustain.
Unavailable

OPTIONAL BUT HIGHLY RECOMMENDED GEMS

Ancestral Protector totem for extra attack speed and damage vs Bosses. This also helps you survive during vaal flicker strike. You could link maim to it for extra Flicker damage.
Unavailable
Unavailable

Dash for mobility, steel skin for defense/bleed immune, enduring cry for endurance charges and life recovery. If you take the "Call to arms" keystone, enduring cry becomes instant, which means you can use it during Vaal Flicker. I like to put Steel skin on my left mouse button.
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Mana reservation
These gems are quite flexible. Res and Ele ailment immune from purity is nice. Accuracy is nice, especially after taking Precise Technique. But you could also consider using determination, grace, arctic armour, vitality, or herald of ash. Arctic armour might be quite good in endgame since it protects you during Vaal Flicker.
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Mark/Curse
Poacher's Mark + Mark on hit will give you some free damage and life/mana sustain. The life on hit will help you survive vaal flicker. Mark on hit is available from LV38. This will help you sustain frenzies while bossing because of the "10% frenzy on hit vs marked enemies" mastery you will get later.
Unavailable
Unavailable

GEM LOCATIONS
Quests/Vendors to obtain these gems. Vaal Flicker cannot be bought from the NPC. You can either trade (should be cheap) or find one in vaal side areas. Mark on hit is available from LV38. All other gems are available at LV28 or earlier.

Act 1 (Nessa):
-- Breaking Some Eggs (War Banner, Steel Skin, Ancestral Protector, Dash)
-- Mercy Mission (Ruthless)
-- The Caged Brute (Flicker Strike, Lifetap, Precision, Maim, Enduring Cry)
Act 2 (Yeena):
-- Sharp and Cruel (Faster Attacks)
-- The Root of the Problem (Frenzy, Blood Rage)
Act 3 (Clarissa):
-- Lost in Love (Poacher's Mark, Purity of Elements)
Act 4 (Petarus and Vanja):
-- The Eternal Nightmare (Mark on hit)

LV38 -- Flicker with SSF viable gear. No necessary Uniques
Many players will probably start flickering from here
Spoiler

You can Flicker at LV38 without any required unique items because multistrike gem becomes available (Act 4, The Eternal Nightmare quest reward). This means you can use any melee weapon. It's not necessary to swap out Lakishu's, but you have the option to. I still recommend using a sword because of the 8% frenzy on hit mastery on the tree.

If you have a 5 or 6 link (in the order of priority): Flicker, Multistrike, Lifetap, Close Combat, Faster Attacks, and Ruthless.
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Keep upgrading your flasks. Make sure you pick up a Mark on hit support in Act 4 and link it to Poacher's Mark. Otherwise, there are no necessary gem or gear changes between LV28 and LV65.
Unavailable

Summary of Tree (LV40):
-- Rush to get the 10% frenzy on hit vs marked enemies and 8% frenzy on hit vs uniques. This gives us 10 + 8 + 15% (flicker gem) = 33% chance to gain a frenzy on hit. With multistrike, you only have a 30% chance to lose a frenzy per flicker. This should help a lot with bossing.

LV65
Finishing Act 10 Campaign
Spoiler
Near the end of Act 10, you will be around LV65. Again, there is no mandatory gear/gem changes from LV28. You can get a new weapon if you want, but I still recommend using a sword because of the 8% frenzy on hit mastery on the tree. You could follow a tree like below.

Summary of tree
-- fortify on melee hit
-- onslaught on kill (clear speed)
-- Precise Technique Keystone (Make sure accuracy rating is always higher than your life. Otherwise, don't take the node yet)

For the Ascendancy, I recommend Slayer. No matter what variant of Flicker you try later, it's pretty hard to beat Slayer. Take Impact and Brutal Fervour first. Impact gives damage, AOE for your melee splash, and accuracy. With or without Precise Technique, accuracy is very good. Brutal Fervour lets you overleech, which means you continue to leech after you are at full life. This lets your leech last throughout Vaal Flicker too.

ENDGAME (Example Build)
An example Oro's Sacrifice build you can try. I'm emphasizing simplicity, ease of building it, and smoothness of gameplay.
Spoiler
This is just 1 example of a build you can try when you get to the endgame. From LV67, you can pick up an Oro's Sacrifice. This is a fire two-hand sword I recommend for beginners because the sword makes frenzy generation easy. You will have to respecc the tree for a few points.

POB: https://pastebin.com/nFeL4uR1
Unavailable

Oro's Sacrifice is the only unique required. I also included a hinekora's insight in the POB because it makes it easy to obtain enough accuracy for Precise Technique. Your accuracy rating need to be higher than your life to get 40% more damage. Both uniques should be cheap (1 chaos on day 1 or 2).

For damage, take mods like fire/attack/melee/ele/two-hand damage, attack speed, accuracy, and fire penetration.

Defense is focused on spell suppression, evasion, over-leech, and phys mitigation from endurance charges. Get evasion and spell suppression on your gear. Frenzy charge corruption on gloves if you can.

You can have a separate 6link for flicker and vaal flicker if you want. It's your choice. (Remember, multistrike doesn't work with Vaal Flicker, lifetap is almost useless, and ruthless is inconsistent)

Also, do not use ele focus support. If you cannot ignite enemies, you will not gain frenzy charges.

ORO'S CRIT VERSION

Transition to crit when you have enough currency and you feel like you need more damage. POB below shows a basic crit setup. You need the overwhelm ascendancy, crit nodes, diamond flask, crit multi on jewels and amulet, and assassin's mark on hit. To get even more DPS, start getting Eater/Exarch implicits on gear.

https://pastebin.com/E00L2C6d

EXTRA INFORMATION
Spoiler
GAMEPLAY FLOW AT LV28

General
1. When you enter a zone, turn on Blood Rage
2. Use Frenzy a couple times to get some frenzy charges
3. Keep steel skin on left mouse button
4. Flicker away!!

Against Bosses or Tough Enemies
1. Cast your Ancestral protector totem
2. If vaal flicker is charged, use it, even if you don't have frenzy charges
3. If you dont have vaal flicker or frenzy charges, alternate Frenzy skill and Flicker.

FAQ

-- Why Duelist? Why not other classes?
Duelist is the only class that can buy all the gems necessary without doing extra quests. He's also closest to the mandatory melee splash node on the tree. Finally, my LV28 tree has 232% increased damage with duelist, which is a lot.

-- I keep running out of mana
Use Lifetap support. If you don't want to, then make sure you have an upgraded mana flask. Turn off an Aura/Herald/Banner if needed, and use Poachers mark + Mark on hit after LV38 (for mana gained on hit). Use Ruthless or added fire gem instead of melee phys or close combat, to lower mana cost. You can also use inspiration support if you are dealing mostly ele damage. Taking "Mana Flows" on the tree also helps. When you have enough DPS, get mana leech on the tree and then drop the mana flask.

-- I keep running out of frenzy charges, and I stop flickering
Make sure you have multistrike (Lakishu's Blade) linked to Flicker, and turn on blood rage. Use Mark on hit + Poacher's Mark, and the two "frenzy on hit" mastery nodes on the tree (see LV38 section). In general, the higher your damage, the easier the frenzy sustain. Use Frenzy to get your first couple charges. Quality on flicker gives you an additional 5% chance of frenzy on hit.

NOTE ABOUT FLASKS

I'm finding that the people that follow this guide tend to neglect flasks. They can also save you from lethal mechanics and provide more DPS, so they are VERY important.

Make sure your life flask is an instant flask. Like most builds, you will want unbleed, uncurse, and unfreeze flasks. Diamond flask is necessary if you are doing a crit build. MAKE SURE YOU 20% QUALITY ALL FLASKS!

MY PERSONAL ENDGAME PROGRESSION (SANCTUM LEAGUE)

It's up to you what you want to do in the endgame. I will post the POB as I progress and improvise.

LV 67 Kitava fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGo9vqGLNck
LV 36 Daresso fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hMjIc0c_Ds
LV 30 gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVjHqPPLnaE

LV 81
https://pastebin.com/vAH9xG4h
Probably going to switch from Precise technique to crit now.
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

LV 68
I switched to the Rebuke sword (LV64 requirement), since I don't feel like I need Oro's. This thing can be 900 to 1000 dps, and is quite good at this stage. Even on a 3 link, it will carry you in early maps. I got a 5 link for 2c. Try to get one with high attack speed if you do this.
https://pastebin.com/qcDrNFjY
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

LV 66
Killed kitava deathless
https://pastebin.com/x2fHb5Qa

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

LV 30
Build working well. Frenzy sustain is good. Flicker feels great.
https://pastebin.com/1Y1i1RcD
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info