[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

"
lord451 wrote:
How do you maintain your frenzy charges with the current 92 build? I'm not seeing anything in either your equipment or the tree to help generate them. Do you just load up and go into combat hoping everything dies before you run out/frenzy strike mid combat or am I missing something critical?

Blood rage
"
mookie990 wrote:
Greetings, all! I'm contemplating rolling up Flicker Strike for my next build, but I'm not sure how it does in Delirium. My instinct is that it should work pretty well due to the increased mob density, but delirium mobs not spawning until you get close enough to trigger them may cause some hiccups. Can anyone share their experience?

It works pretty well, it's a bit annoying when the mobs ends and the delirium mobs are still spawning but you can always flicker again... The exploding little thingys are the annoying part since you kill all the mobs in the map then have to backtrack to get your loot but I think all builds are having the same problem, at least the ones that have high clear speed are...
My experience, I got 92 lv this delirium leage following mostly this build:

I leveled with 2 swords without allocating skills into either two hand or one hand

I got my hands on terminus est 60ish, gone full two handed passives, physical damage.
Done the early mapping and at level 85 bought dual rebukes and respecced around 20-30 passives into dual wield and out of physical damage. Damage skyrocketed, went all da way to tiers 10+ and started struggling. With heavy investment I can clear t14 but I die every 3-4 maps, and most bosses, witch is enough to keep me at 0% xp. Tier16 still doable but at least 1 death evey map is normal. I see no way to get past 92 with this build unless I invest 200 ex and a new pc also. Low frames on delirium kill me sometimes, but mostly its just one shot by boss or flick into too much crap.

BTW tried self bleed, dont do it. Really. It works untill you hit something you cant leech. Sometimes you just start bleeding even if you just killed something you leeched. With enough damage you can bleed from 100% to 0 faster than human reaction time allows to react and flask.

clear speed and damage is insane, build is fun.
bossing impossible on tier 14+. end game is frustration.
I saved 20ex and starting something else.
Anyone wants to flicker, go with terminus est, its fun and sword is cheap, try it you will enjoy. No high tier mapping tho and without 200exalts or more dont attempt leveling past 90.
"
tahuro wrote:
BTW tried self bleed, dont do it. Really. It works untill you hit something you cant leech. Sometimes you just start bleeding even if you just killed something you leeched. With enough damage you can bleed from 100% to 0 faster than human reaction time allows to react and flask.

I think this is what is happening to me, though can't be sure. If I finish of a lone mob, 9/10 I die the next few seconds (it says I've suicided). I daren't even do my 2 remaining labs as I'll end up dying from suicide. Apart from that I'm enjoying low-tier mapping right now.
Hello. First of all, I am no stranger to flicker strike but didn't played the game for quite a while.
I started the league with this build(well, to be honest I just took the general idea of self bleed and dual wield) and it feels really good(using as a self bleed right now). Died a few(hehe, 10 or so) times because of reflected bleed from non-leech targets, but thats it. Finishing 16 maps so far so good, but bosses are something that makes me jump into town to refill flasks ; heal ; etc.

Currently Lv93 with 5.1k hp

If any seasoned player is willing to help.. How can(should) I upgrade?

https://pastebin.com/qcR0FVdv
Last edited by xkonsole on Mar 30, 2020, 1:22:35 PM
"
xkonsole wrote:
Hello. First of all, I am no stranger to flicker strike but didn't played the game for quite a while.
I started the league with this build(well, to be honest I just took the general idea of self bleed and dual wield) and it feels really good(using as a self bleed right now). Died a few(hehe, 10 or so) times because of reflected bleed from non-leech targets, but thats it. Finishing 16 maps so far so good, but bosses are something that makes me jump into town to refill flasks ; heal ; etc.

Currently Lv93 with 5.1k hp

If any seasoned player is willing to help.. How can(should) I upgrade?

https://pastebin.com/qcR0FVdv

I checked your build in PoB and idk if im doing something wrong but with everything activated, your dps is 800k, in my current build, doing some changes ive almost 2kk dps (without bleed and just 1 unique item)
what is the best gear for this build ? can anyone post what gear are you using ?
can you please take look at my build with two-handed sword self bleed flicker strike at Lvl 78 I have almost 400k dps here is my pob : https://pastebin.com/hhVqPrLB
Please tell me if there is anything else to fix for my build
thank you :)
"
fogset wrote:
can you please take look at my build with two-handed sword self bleed flicker strike at Lvl 78 I have almost 400k dps here is my pob : https://pastebin.com/hhVqPrLB
Please tell me if there is anything else to fix for my build
thank you :)

some issues:
1. you are running a crit build without crit.
2. you're taking too much "increased damage". It's more efficient to diversify your damage mods. (balance increased damage, atk speed, crit chance, crit multi)
3. kondo's pride is a worse version of terminus for this particular build.
4. never use sorrow of divine for a life build. it gets rid of your regen.
5. cluster jewel is questionable

suggestions:
1. remove the whole left side of the tree. eventually stretch for diemboweling node.
2. take all the two hand/melee/sword crit nodes in the area
3. use a diamond flask.
4 use a regular sulphur flask
5. optional: use terminus, change overwhelm ascendancy to Impact, get rid of red trail/golden rule.
6. get a better cluster jewel

lvl 78 is usually near the end of the transition period for crit attack builds. Roughly lvl 70 is when you have to switch from completely not crit to completely crit. Basically go from less than 10% crit chance to at least 60% crit as fast as possible. Being "kind of crit" is the worse thing u can do, which is what you were doing. Eventually get to at least 70% crit, 450% crit multi.

https://pastebin.com/YpWWPQp2
thanks for your new path of building tree, my damage increased a lot but for end game, I should still get starforge for dual handed right?
Last edited by fogset on May 27, 2020, 6:05:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info