[3.7] Legion Facebreaker Cyclone Berserker 7 Mil Shaper DPS!

"
mythal wrote:
Its clear that allot of replies here dont understand some core mechanics in the game, especially regarding FB.

Could you elaborate on that please? Always happy to learn :)
There is a lot of inefficiency with this build because it has a lot of items that doesn't optimize to the full capability of what's really available out there.

1.) Why would you use Lycosidae when 100% hit chance can be achieved now? Just use Precision + and Ice Golem to achieve 98%. If you want 100% then all you need to do is get accuracy nodes from passive.

As for your shield, you can get a Great Old One's Ward which gives you more DPS + life. Or you can go with a crafted shield that gives you resist + life + armor for survivability.

2.) Why would you use Carcass Jack when it doesn't give you any armor? Belly of the Beast is ideal but it cost a lot for high roll. And if you just want more DPS then don't go for Lore Weave,

I suggest getting a 6L Astral Plate crafted by a Serrated Fossil + Pristine Fossile. Or you can just buy it in trade. This gives you the mods:

- Socketed Jewels supported by level 1 Maim (Which gives you an extra gem slot. You can either use it to equip more damage gem or equip Fortify to help with survivability.
- Socketed Attacks have -15 mana cost (Meaning no mana cost to Cyclone so you can reserve all your mana)
- Increased Max Life

You can just craft an increased 80% Armor from the craft bench and you get around 1000+ Armor. With this, you get more damage than Lore Weave and also get armor, life, and resist from Astral Plate's implicit resist.

3.) Why would you use Meginord's Girdle when Belt of the Deceiver gives you intimidation which gives you more damage. Plus, it has life + resist + decrease critical damage + physical damage. And if you corrupted it, it can give you increased max life + resist.

Right now, I'm using a Head Hunter because I was lucky enough for it to drop for me. But if it didn't drop, I'll be using Belt of the Deceiver for damage or a crafted belt with armor + life + resist.

4.) And don't use Pride if you're a melee. It takes up 50% of your mana reserve but only do 19% more physical damage. Instead, use Herald of Purity + Flesh and Stone + Blood and Sand + War Banner.

- War Banner does 11% more damage and it only takes 10% mana reserve.
- Flesh & Stone does 16% more damage and it only takes 25% mana reserve.
- Blood & Sand does 15% more damage and it only takes 10% mana reserve.

Total mana reserve including Precision + Herald will be 80% plus 186 which can be reduce down with Enlighten

5.) As for the issue of small area of effect, it can be overcome by using Vaal Cyclone for clear speed.
"
There is a lot of inefficiency with this build because it has a lot of items that doesn't optimize to the full capability of what's really available out there.

1.) Why would you use Lycosidae when 100% hit chance can be achieved now? Just use Precision + and Ice Golem to achieve 98%. If you want 100% then all you need to do is get accuracy nodes from passive.

As for your shield, you can get a Great Old One's Ward which gives you more DPS + life. Or you can go with a crafted shield that gives you resist + life + armor for survivability.

2.) Why would you use Carcass Jack when it doesn't give you any armor? Belly of the Beast is ideal but it cost a lot for high roll. And if you just want more DPS then don't go for Lore Weave,

I suggest getting a 6L Astral Plate crafted by a Serrated Fossil + Pristine Fossile. Or you can just buy it in trade. This gives you the mods:

- Socketed Jewels supported by level 1 Maim (Which gives you an extra gem slot. You can either use it to equip more damage gem or equip Fortify to help with survivability.
- Socketed Attacks have -15 mana cost (Meaning no mana cost to Cyclone so you can reserve all your mana)
- Increased Max Life

You can just craft an increased 80% Armor from the craft bench and you get around 1000+ Armor. With this, you get more damage than Lore Weave and also get armor, life, and resist from Astral Plate's implicit resist.

3.) Why would you use Meginord's Girdle when Belt of the Deceiver gives you intimidation which gives you more damage. Plus, it has life + resist + decrease critical damage + physical damage. And if you corrupted it, it can give you increased max life + resist.

Right now, I'm using a Head Hunter because I was lucky enough for it to drop for me. But if it didn't drop, I'll be using Belt of the Deceiver for damage or a crafted belt with armor + life + resist.

4.) And don't use Pride if you're a melee. It takes up 50% of your mana reserve but only do 19% more physical damage. Instead, use Herald of Purity + Flesh and Stone + Blood and Sand + War Banner.

- War Banner does 11% more damage and it only takes 10% mana reserve.
- Flesh & Stone does 16% more damage and it only takes 25% mana reserve.
- Blood & Sand does 15% more damage and it only takes 10% mana reserve.

Total mana reserve including Precision + Herald will be 80% plus 186 which can be reduce down with Enlighten

5.) As for the issue of small area of effect, it can be overcome by using Vaal Cyclone for clear speed.

I 100% agree with everything you've said here. I unfortunately don't have time to update my builds due to work and other responsibilities in my life recently. As with all builds, I hope to inspire breaking away from the meta and really just having fun making a build your own. Good luck out there exiles.
Uh oh, Stinky

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info