Legion Patch Notes, Item Filter and Passive Tree Information

Wicked Ward has been removed.
Vile Bastion: No longer requires any Ascendancy notables. It now grants 1% energy shield regeneration per second for each enemy you or your minions have killed recently, up to 10% (from a maximum of 30%). No longer grants +150 to maximum energy shield.
Each of the small passives on the Occultist Ascendancy tree now grant 6% increased energy shield (from 8%).

Oh yeah, remove Wicked Ward from ascendancy, place it in the tree and give it a downside AND THEN not give Occultist anything in return. But ALSO nerf Vile Bastion by 60%? You guys can't be serious. -.-

Just once I'd like to see the person who made this call actually play the game, create an Occultist and go "yeah, this feels good to play and not underwhelming at all now".

No, just no. Go to hell. I'm out, not putting my money into this anymore. Good luck in your future endeavors. :(
Last edited by shahdid on Jun 5, 2019, 4:07:29 AM
strange T15 maps choice
What exactly is the rationale for shuffling of the map tiers between leagues?

It's probably justified if there are fundamental changes to the Atlas mechanics, but that hadn't been the case since 3.1.0. It just seems a bit arbitrary and constitutes an inconvenience more than anything.
coolio
How are your maps, exile?
WHAT IN THE HELL USE IS A LIST OF NAMES/
Cool
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
Hmm, no filter information for the new base types? Feel like those are a fairly important thing to not include.

Now to read the patch notes :P
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
what is Discus Thrower skill node?
"
shahdid wrote:
Wicked Ward has been removed.
Vile Bastion: No longer requires any Ascendancy notables. It now grants 1% energy shield regeneration per second for each enemy you or your minions have killed recently, up to 10% (from a maximum of 30%). No longer grants +150 to maximum energy shield.
Each of the small passives on the Occultist Ascendancy tree now grant 6% increased energy shield (from 8%).

Oh yeah, remove Wicked Ward from ascendancy, place it in the tree and give it a downside AND THEN not give Occultist anything in return. But ALSO nerf Vile Bastion by 60%? You guys can't be serious. -.-

Just once I'd like to see the person who made this call actually play the game, create an Occultist and go "yeah, this feels good to play and not underwhelming at all now".

No, just no. Go to hell. I'm out, not putting my money into this anymore. Good luck in your future endeavors. :(

See you on Friday!
new map stash tab, again, awesome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info