Balance in Path of Exile: Legion

Thoughts and prayers to the rare fellow Aurabots, literally anyone that ran ES instead of health, and everyone that dared to pick elementalist.

YOU WANTED MELEE AND YOU GOT IT, ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?
U THAR, LET ME BEND YOUR REAR FOR A MINUTE
Nice thanks guys
I don't get GGGs reasoning. Sure they want me to play the league and fuck up standard every 3 months.

But let me tell you this story of an average player:

I am 36 years old, I have a wife and a kid with another baby coming this year. I have a job to go to every day and I like to play Path of Exile as a hobby for 1-2 hours per day. Simply because that's what my life allows me to do.

Considering how long it takes to get decent gear to build a really strong character, let alone find all lab trials which are RNG, I am usually not able to enjoy challenge leagues because it would take too much time - which I don't have.

So I like to play standard. Why? Here I have amassed decent currency. Here I have all the gear I need, including legacy items and here I have the time to finally build a really strong char and eventually make it to 100 or other projects.

Or so I thought.

But no - every time I have created a fun build and started enjoying it, GGG comes along and nerfs the fun out of it.

This is really frustrating and unwarranted - and it's not in GGGs best interest, too.
I like to spend around 10$ per month to buy some nice MTX or the occasional stash tab. That may not be much but there are millions like me. People like me fund GGG.

I doubt that the top 100 players/streamers add enough funding to sustain operations and development for GGG.

Shouldn't this be a game? Shouldn't this be fun? Killing monsters is fun, right?

Sure, call me whiney, call me casual, call me what you will. But if people like me quit spending money on PoE, there will be serious trouble.
Last edited by domdom30 on Jun 5, 2019, 3:00:46 AM
Everyone should just chill out.
Lol, no half measures here. Well done GGG, thanks for all the hard work.

Looking forward to a good quality 3.7.0 release, free of basic, basic bugs.
"
ZackDenTV wrote:

That kind of information as in information that doesn't need numbers except 1 (exists) or 0 (doesn't exist). Feel me ?

Brain malfunction ? If expecting people to understand a simple statement is a malfuncion then yeah.

What's yours though ? Because you literally needed to read ONE more sentence to understand the "we know nothing about" part...
Warlord’s Mark nerf is part of "that kind of information" where numbers are irrelevant.
We still need the numbers to see how hard the quantifiable aspects have been changed (ES, drop rate etc)

Makes sense now ?

only your initial comment was "we know nothing stfu"
while we DO know and dont need numbers to understand words. that what was baffling.
Nerf Nerf Nerf Nerf
Guess I'll pass on this league. Not really a big fan of Melee characters. And they nurfed the casters so much it's not even funny. Guess I'll see you all in 4.0
Just YAY!
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
I hope minions and spectres not nerfed? Hope so...

"
coskungurel wrote:
You just trashed three of my characters, hope you do not touch Necromancers.

There is nothing left to nerf there. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info