Balance in Path of Exile: Legion

i like you ggg, i like you...but you're crazy...man..you're crazy
one buff forward. two nerfs back
well all my hype died.
Anything that´s unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
But it doesn't mention anything about being able to dual-wield shields, or wear boots in your gloves slot without weapons.

Sounds neat for the most part~ Looking forwards to seeing how much stuff has changed.
No poison rework, no love for assassin. Not gonna bother with viper strke.
"
But it doesn't mention anything about being able to dual-wield shields, or wear boots in your gloves slot without weapons.

Sounds neat for the most part~ Looking forwards to seeing how much stuff has changed.

I really need dual wield shields in my life outside of using Advancing Fortress.
Tempus Fugit
Wow.

They've gone and attacked defensive mechanics in pretty much every section there... Meaning they're relying much, much more heavily on one shots and burst damage to kill the top tier elite nolifers.
Which means pretty much everyone else is f*ed.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
The age of melee is dawning.
Saved
.... soo... Aurabots are.... are.... no.... they're dead.
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
I really wanted to play caster for cheap items, and wait for next league to try the melee changes. But this sounds like a very hard caster nerf.

I guess I'll start with totems again, and see what is good afterwards.
Last edited by ldierk on Jun 3, 2019, 10:54:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info