[3.7] Dominating Blow Necro | 1.3 Million DPS with 19 pets (LHC)

Bro, you only allowed have one offering active at a time.

Btw, why you link Fortify Support to Leap Slam ?

Also, your minions have 24.5k hp with 700++ regen/sec thus its pretty rare they can reach "low life" and trigger "Minion Instability".
I wasn't aware the offerings don't stack - that's unfortunate! I'll change that.

I just grabbed instability because it's only 1 point and some of the dominated minions will have lower life (casters, etc) So it will trigger more than you think - the zombies won't tho.

I'll edit the gems to only use 1 offering.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
hemmar wrote:
Why do bloodmagic on leap slam?

I've changed it, it's not LS > Faster Attacks > Fortify > Endurance charge on stun (LS now stuns on landing.)
cant import to pob :/

i found it its okay.
another question tho. which ascendancies should i prioritize while leveling ?
Last edited by raxzoa on Jun 10, 2019, 1:45:55 PM
"
raxzoa wrote:
cant import to pob :/

i found it its okay.
another question tho. which ascendancies should i prioritize while leveling ?

I'll update my PoB paste when I get home, at work atm.

Grab puppet master first to help with your leveling - makes your zombies and minions faster. I'll probably grab mistress next but it's personal preference after puppet master.
Thanks for answers!

So, I need to grab more dexterity on items for lvl20 Haste(155)?

And is there any reason to pick this "Damage" node (12% increased damage), because it dosn't affect pet damage?

Also, can I ask you to link your profile please?
Last edited by zerganand on Jun 10, 2019, 5:21:47 PM
"
zerganand wrote:
Thanks for answers!

So, I need to grab more dexterity on items for lvl20 Haste(155)?

And is there any reason to pick this "Damage" node (12% increased damage), because it dosn't affect pet damage?

Also, can I ask you to link your profile please?

All you should need is a double dex neck. You might need to grab some dex on a jewel.

You want to be able to do enough damage yourself as well - so picking up straight damage nodes is good for your DPS.

I'm only level 55, haven't got much time to play this league. I'm still leveling with just straight zombies and a couple of violent dead jewels. Nothing fancy.

I know i'm slacking on the POB link, i keep forgetting :P i'll update it soon! I swear

Everything is updated.

I'll keep you all updated on my progression.
Which flasks do you recommend for this build?
"
Yakarma wrote:
Which flasks do you recommend for this build?

No unique potions required.

You will benefit from a nice rolled quicksilver - besides that, Bubbling Staunching health, Seething Heat health, and a 2 use defensive flask with warding are optimal choices.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info