Legion Challenge Rewards

"
xardas149 wrote:
"
philosoaper wrote:
I'm just glad I don't like the look of them because then I can ignore the league challenges instead of feeling a lot of pressure I must do the ever increasingly [Removed by Support] challenges.. and this lets me have fun playing Path of Exile instead of feeling just stress and anxiety over feeling I HAVE to do them.. which just makes me resent and hate Path of Exile and the entire team at GGG..
Thankyou!

[Removed by Support]

I mean u really have to TRY to not get 12 challenges done if you play a league at all. Like 8 or so are often basically or literally done by the campain. 24 is always doable without "increasingly [Removed by Support]" challenges at all.

[Removed by Support]

"
Albosky wrote:
3 rewards for 12 24 36 look great , the totem is getting stale

You go girl! Agree with majority of what you said..
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jun 4, 2019, 2:38:32 AM
I don't really care about the MTXs, I just hope there won't be any more bullshit challenges like in Synthesis...
"
C4Guy wrote:
I don't really care about the MTXs, I just hope there won't be any more bullshit challenges like in Synthesis...

This in biggest part. I quite like the challenge rewards this time.
the aura reward looks amazing
RIP wings and helmet again
Very Interesting :)
No Monolith for hideout #FeelsBadman :(
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
nice
Ugliest wings ever
Sorry say this but its true...very very Big Shit Rewards, for so difficulty challenges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info