3 40% auras linked with reduced mana doesn't work anymore ?

Hey, earlier this day i played as usual with my 3 40 % auras 2 are linked to a reduced mana gem , but when i logged off and came back 5 hours later or so it doesn't worked anymore i mean it says that it works ( Determination aura wasn't gray ) but when i pressed it nothing happened i hope someone can help me with my problem thanks.
IGN : Quaiyen
I just tested and it works for me, only thing i can suggest is to double check that you have nothing else that is reserving your mana, (or just log out and back in) and make sure that the reduced mana gem you are using is leveled to the point where the auras are only reserving 33% (or less) of your mana else obviously it wont work.
Last edited by Jalhunter on Mar 12, 2013, 7:12:36 PM
I thought there was a post recently from a dev who confirmed that Reduced Mana gems do not affect % reservations. They only affect skill mana COST.

edit: link perhaps that was just Quality though... not Reduced Mana itself.
Last edited by Drakier on Mar 12, 2013, 7:17:35 PM
doesn't it make sense that quality doesn't improve all of the effects of the gem?
------------------------
IT'S A BABY COCKROACH!!!
The Reduced Reservation passives don't affect percent based auras either.
The issue is most likely a rounding one - something happened to slightly change your total mana, and because mana can only be integer values, the first two auras are now rounded up, not leaving enough for the third
"
ionface wrote:
The Reduced Reservation passives don't affect percent based auras either.
Yes, they do.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Mar 12, 2013, 10:05:29 PM
"
Replaced "Reduced mana percentage reserved" passive skills with "Reduced mana reservation" passives that apply to all mana reservation skills, not just percentage reservation ones. Flat reservation costs are affected by these and are no longer affected by "Reduced mana cost" passives.

That's the bug I was thinking of, 0.9.10b notes must have slipped past me. Thanks Mark.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info