50 Point Sale

We're discounting a huge assortment of microtransactions by holding a 50 Point Sale! There are more than 200 cosmetic effects available for only 50 points or less, including Skill Effects, Helmets, Pets, Weapon Effects, Hideout Decorations and much more! Check out the full list of specials here.

The 50 Point Sale will run from the time of this post until Jun 04, 2019 12:00 AM (EDT) (This is displayed in your local time).

In case you need points for this sale, we recommend checking out our new Legion Supporter Packs!

The Glimmerwood Mystery Box

To make the 50 Point Sale more satisfying (how many Weta pets do you already own, Exiles?) and to thank you for all of your support so far, we're offering a free Glimmerwood Mystery Box when you spend any amount of points in the store. This offer is available on both PC and Consoles.

Please note: it's only possible to get one free Glimmerwood Mystery Box from this promotion. Making additional microtransaction purchases will not grant additional mystery boxes. Purchasing a supporter pack will not grant a free mystery box but spending points from a supporter pack can grant a free mystery box.

This offer will end at Jun 07, 2019 4:00 PM (EDT) (This is displayed in your local time).

By the way, starting from now on, the mystery boxes won't end with the launch of the new expansion. Instead, they will be available until the release of the next mystery box. This means that Glimmerwood Mystery Box won't end at Legion's launch and you will be able to purchase it until the new mystery box goes live (usually, this happens the day after the expansion launch).

What to Expect Next Week

Next week we're keen to follow our usual pre-launch news schedule. In case you don't know what to expect, here is the list (this schedule follows New Zealand's Monday to Friday work days, but in other countries might be Sunday to Thursday):

• Mon: Legion Challenge Rewards.
  • Tue: 3.7.0 Balance Development Manifesto.
  • Wed: 3.7.0 Patch Notes, Passive Tree and Item Filter Information.
  • Thu: Showcase of the New Skill Gems (at Level 20 with 20% Quality).
  • Fri: What to expect when Legion launches and possibly a torrent pre-download for the patch!

Additionally, Chris will appear on the Baeclast podcast at 1AM Saturday June 1st (PDT) to talk about the Legion expansion. Be sure to check it out live at https://www.twitch.tv/tarkecat!

The Synthesis League and Synthesis Flashback Events

The Synthesis League and Synthesis Flashback Events on PC end next Monday, June 3rd at 3PM PDT, so you have only this weekend left to complete your challenges and strengthen the position of your Flashback characters in the Event ladders!

The Synthesis Flashback Events on Consoles also end on Monday, June 3rd at 3PM PDT, however, the Synthesis League on Consoles will end alongside the launch of the Legion expansion, on the 10th of June PDT.

Next week we're also saying goodbye to the Synthesis Brimmed Hat, so if you've been enjoying the Synthesis League and the Flashback Events, be sure to grab it before it leaves the store forever!

Get Free Cosmetic Effects with Twitch Prime

Last week we started the second Twitch Prime promotion which enables you to redeem the the Divine Herald Effect, Divine Ice Crown and Divine Sign for free with Twitch Prime subscription. The offer is available until the 23rd of June for Path of Exile account holders on our main international server. You can find out more about this promotion here.

Thank you so much for your support! See you next week!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
+1 weta
Thank you for sticking with Baeclast. I appreciate being able to view the interviews on my own time and not needing to be a paying subscriber to anyone to view it. Thank you (to you too Baeclast)!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on May 31, 2019, 12:39:23 AM

9 weta here, they run free and happy in my HO :D
Last edited by darkenergy0 on May 31, 2019, 12:44:31 AM
Nearly got my first ever first. Hope everyone is having a good day and is super excited for the new league!!!
cool cool!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Weta the real MVP
Another one? Sure, if nothing else, my Weta Minion Witch (hideout cosplay) is going along very well.
I bought the green frog for 10 points and got the hypno frog im up to four frog buddies now.
22tokes
cyclone affect <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info