Last edited by oxscarf on Sep 13, 2021, 10:11:23 AM
Last bumped on Dec 13, 2019, 1:41:22 AM

I've played Path of Exile since the game was first released. Was overseas for 5 years so I missed all the new content, including some of the crafts that are a pain to get. Basically started from scratch and the free service helped round out my "second to final" equipment. In this case it was the "hits cannot be evaded" and "6% increased attributes" craft. Chest now gives me 3,700 es plus some nice evasion, DPS increased by 400K.

Natural Instincts provided adequate collateral, no fuss, free and fast crafting service. Can vouch.

Another one done from my go-to person for crafting mods, still working out the rest of the mods I need but got that global damage mod out of the way.

Great service, thanks.

Master Crafted this item for me.

Fast and Easy. Would use this service again

THanks for the crafting. Fast and straight forward guy.

Thank you! will trust again for sure! cya in league :p
duno how to do this.. but thank a lot for helping me craft >     Chemist's Silver Flask of the Order
very freindly and very safe

he crafted me this ring thx dud <3

Another one done, upgrade time. I'm one more unveiling away from unlocking the HCBE craft myself but I need it now, right? Same deal as last time, quick and trustworthy.
Crafted 13 swords for me ranging from 20 ex to 300+ ex, very trustworthy! Great Service and super nice as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info