Path of Exile is Now Available in South Korea

"
Mugiwara20 wrote:

Dude, Steam update has to do with Steam servers, play stand alone client, and if you have a problem with the update, complain to GGG, just deliver the complain where it should be deliver.

No idea why I´m even replying, I guess im bored :)

Warframe is also distributed in Steam.
Learn to read, fanboy
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by TauOrigin on May 30, 2019, 7:17:06 PM
Ok so now im in south korea and dont see any korean server, still playing through japan gateway
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
"
Arcellus wrote:
Anyone that subjects themselves to the Steam version of POE only has themselves to blame. The standalone client has none of these issues and can be patched ahead of time for major updates. I tried using the Steam version for about a week and the experience was awful, I unlinked my account ASAP.

What others issues but the pathcing are you talking about?
I have never played standalone,so just curious what else should I blame my self for?
"
TheMaker51 wrote:
Are there any region-specific features in place on this realm, like how the Chinese and Russian realms had significant exclusive features?

I'm specifically referencing their race rewards and auction house.

As the post clearly states this is just a Korean translation with their own local servers but will be playing along with everyone else sharing server data, in the same rankings etc.

Only china has special options in their server because it is separate from ours.
Last edited by Proxneta on May 31, 2019, 2:42:29 AM
It would be nice to have a translation for steam version. ^^
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
Mugiwara20 wrote:

Warframe is also distributed in Steam.
Learn to read, fanboy

Warframe got it own launcher that is launching through steam. In other words when you want to play Warframe on steam, you need to launch Steam (first launcher) and than Warframe Launcher (so basically in this point steam is reduced to the hours counter in game and eventually community hub for game).

PoE does not force you to launch their launcher of top of Steam launcher and that is not a failure of developers, that is just more convenient. Additionally what are your refering here is called "Space allocating" and "integrity check". Steam always do that shit before installing any update to your games, this helps ensure that you got all required files in place (and if not, it will download them) and also it make sure that you will not run out of space. This process is slow and painful, but if you place PoE on SSD disc this process last 1 minute or maybe 2 depending on the size of update.

I am using Steam for years, and I will never switch to standalone because first of all I want to know how many hours I wasted in this game, and also I am lazy fuck so I like to have all games in one place.

BTW. Do not even bother with talking to me that I am unworthy because I got only 7 challenges, I did all of them in first day of Synthesis then I leaved that league completely because It was trash. Waiting for Legion ^^
Please don't mute me
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<(°) FAKE TOUCANS, FAKE PRAYERS (°)>
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Please don't mute me
"
Letmeliveeee wrote:
Warframe got it own launcher that is launching through steam. In other words when you want to play Warframe on steam, you need to launch Steam (first launcher) and than Warframe Launcher (so basically in this point steam is reduced to the hours counter in game and eventually community hub for game).

So, why poe can't have same?
[Removed by Support]
Hope to have a gate in Viet Nam soon, the Ping here is very high.
"
ScottEvill wrote:

What others issues but the pathcing are you talking about?
I have never played standalone,so just curious what else should I blame my self for?

I was having frequent DC's and login failures via. Steam authentication. Likely due to the server being overloaded at the time. I doubt it's still an issue but during the initial launch I distinctly remember launching the game and it simply hanging on the login screen.
"
Shadroz wrote:
Congrats! Please can you do South Africa next? We've been waiting since 2012 :(

Melee is dead for us in South Africa 200ms lag.
Please Chris just for once respect a continent and add a server to Africa.
South Africa has solid infrastructure even Amazon is opening another 3 Data Centers here. We cannot stream on Twitch as our characters are designed to compensate for lag.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info